Sports Interactive Community
Vlowman

Can't select 'Control Possession'

From the tactics screen, when you try to select 'Control Possession', it's often like your click is selecting what is underneath the preset menu and so mostly brings up this mentality box rather than selecting control possession. It doesn't happen for any of the other preset styles.

image.thumb.png.3a04523e56bdb827ee223b6b9a5cdb1a.png

image.png

Hi @Vlowman

Thanks for the post. I can't seem to get the issue to reproduce here.. may I ask what machine and Os you are using? And your screen resolution?

A quick workaround would be to click "Preset styles" and it will sort the tactical styles by alphabetical order and you will be able to use control possession.

Thanks

Connor

On 25/11/2019 at 11:59, Connor Winks said:

Hi @Vlowman

Thanks for the post. I can't seem to get the issue to reproduce here.. may I ask what machine and Os you are using? And your screen resolution?

A quick workaround would be to click "Preset styles" and it will sort the tactical styles by alphabetical order and you will be able to use control possession.

Thanks

Connor

Hi Connor,

I'm on an HP Envy 13, which has 1080 resolution (and assume the game hasn't adjusted that), Windows 10 and 125% zoom.Thanks for the work around.