Can someone explain this rule

Can someone explain to me the difference between the second and the third rule? I swear to god sometimes those that write the leagues' rules are braindead. FM19 was the whole year unplayable because of the broken rules. 2 years into my romanian save and I find this . Can please SI move the people that write the rules for leagues to another department? It's clear that they just can't be bothered to just do a basic research.

image.thumb.png.80029ac82d50d725b47b10ef4500d10b.png

Also if there's a rule that there must be 2 under -22 romanian players in the starting eleven, the third rule is useless. It's 100% supposed to be 1 under -22 player, but they just got it wrong like the whole last year of FM19.  Imagine needing 1+ years to change the words of a text, I'd get fired for being so useless.

Just now, johnhughthom said:

So how exactly is this spoiling your enjoyment of the game? It's a minor UI error, report it and get on with your life.

because last year i bought this game and was unable to play the entirety of the year. The romanian league was full of bugs. I reported them at the beginning of the game. Got a reply from a mod that it's being worked on in DECEMBER. Never got fixed. The problem is that the third rule is supposed to say something different. 

One rule: Two U22 players in the starting 11.

Second rule: One U21 player in the starting 11. 

That's how it's supposed to be. 

11 minutes ago, ikendz said:

because last year i bought this game and was unable to play the entirety of the year. The romanian league was full of bugs.

I played three seasons with Balotesti in Romania in FM19 with no problems whatsoever, it's the first I've heard of this. 

1 minute ago, cplpeters1900 said:

Rule 2 - 2 U22 Players must START the game.

Rule 3 - 1 U22 Player must be in the 11 DURING the game

Means you cannot sub both players off without bringing another youngster on

Great job explaining something that had already been explained. :thup:

3 minutes ago, johnhughthom said:

Great job explaining something that had already been explained. :thup:

Great job replying to a post just to be sarcastic where you're not needed! :thup:

When I originally wrote my post there wasn't an explanation, just didn't press post, not the end of the world.

The way I'm reading it is:

1. You must have two U22 players in your starting lineup at kickoff. (starting eleven)

2. You must always have one U22 playing on the pitch at all times. (playing eleven)

Meaning, if you try to substitute all of your U22 players, it will not be allowed by the game, unless you also sub in at least one U22 player, so that there is always one on the pitch, even if it's not one of the two you started with.

It's not written poorly. You just didn't understand the difference between "starting eleven" and "playing eleven."

The childish way people act on this forum makes me glad I didn't buy this game for the last two years. Saved me the headache of having to be on this forum for a while.

Edited by Chas (Psyatika)

10 hours ago, ikendz said:

Can someone explain to me the difference between the second and the third rule? I swear to god sometimes those that write the leagues' rules are braindead. FM19 was the whole year unplayable because of the broken rules. 2 years into my romanian save and I find this . Can please SI move the people that write the rules for leagues to another department? It's clear that they just can't be bothered to just do a basic research.

As I said in the other thread that you opened about this, by all means ask a question about the rules- but there is absolutely no need to descend into abusing the developers and researchers to get your point across.  There have been too many replies to edit your posts, so please make sure that you do not adopt this kind of tone again, when raising an issue with the game.

1 hour ago, Chas (Psyatika) said:

The childish way people act on this forum makes me glad I didn't buy this game for the last two years. Saved me the headache of having to be on this forum for a while.

The moaning on these forums is quite ridiculous tbh, people need to step away from their computer and chill out. 

14 hours ago, ikendz said:

I played over 1000 hours of FM19 last year so not sure where you are getting that is unplayable!?