Sports Interactive Community
mparadalopez

Error Device Hung or Error Device Removed during matches simulation

Hi, I can't play in my Dell 5570, although It has a Core i7 processor and an AMD Radeon 530 with 4 GB capacity graphics card. I tried to uninstall and reinstall drivers but the problem persists. Simply, an error messsage appears during 3d match simulation and comes bac to Windows. The problem appears a couple of months ago, while I was playing FM 19, which, at first, I was able to play without any problem during months. 

I attach the DxDiag file, as well as Crash Dumps files provided by the game. 

DxDiag.txt crash dumps.rar

Hi, please try the below: 

What graphics quality are you running the game in by default? Have you tried lowering the graphics quality via the preferences and seeing if that lowers the frequency of crashes? 

Hi @lucas, I tried to play the game in low quality (which, suddenly, was the quality the game recommended me some months ago). Although the crash frequency decreses, It is still very high. What I mean: there is a little chance I can finish one match, if not crashes when I try to make a substitution. 

Could you try and reproduce this issue on the latest update (20.2) which was just rolled out on Steam. 

If it still occurs let us know,

Thanks.