Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
MatriO

Stiker/wingback/Wingers

When they attack from the sides they ALWAYS shoot towards goal. Never pass. And even at a dead angle they choose too shoot towards the post / goal  instead of passing the ball 45 degrades towards a friendly player. They never pass the ball in general. And ive tryed it with sooooooo many different tactics. They always shoot instead of passing.

1 minute ago, MatriO said:

When they attack from the sides they ALWAYS shoot towards goal. Never pass. And even at a dead angle they choose too shoot towards the post / goal  instead of passing the ball 45 degrades towards a friendly player. They never pass the ball in general. And ive tryed it with sooooooo many different tactics. They always shoot instead of passing.

They'll say 'known issue' but if you can save a match an upload as a a file on here (PKM) that'll help.

It seems to be this along with crossing is a combined issue, its wide players not passing and either shooting or running it out or giving it back to a FB, it is killing me because it makes it unplayable with wide players.

This closely relates to the whole crossing thing, indeed. Surprised it's just us two who seem to mention it?

8 minutes ago, TOMetz said:

This closely relates to the whole crossing thing, indeed. Surprised it's just us two who seem to mention it?

Yep, I hope it gets rectified soon, not trying to be an ungrateful twit coz I'm constantly sticking up for SI but I can't play it like this because its happening 10 times a game. I've turned FM off for now.

Sign in to follow this