Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Hairycull

Wages are just crazy

The wage demand for new signings are just crazy in this game. Its always been an issue but every game it just gets worse. Relatively average players wanting to be paid £50k - £80k a week for my Celtic team in 2nd season of the game where I have done nothing exceptional compared to real life. Here is an example. And he is just one of many doing the same.

afe8430439c0a4f73872240bc747361a.png

e3f9c9134d8987a4c357950a421e8311.png

Its actually getting to the stage where its pointless playing in anywhere but England or Spain.

Edited by Hairycull

Well, I can understand that he wouldn't really want to move to the Scotland unless he gets a huge pay raise. He probably also knows that he can do quite a bit better, potentially even move straight to the PL.

He is interested in the Transfer though according to my scout report. And going from £1.2k a week to £75k a week is more than a huge pay rise, its a ridiculous pay rise.

I wouldn't really want to spend 8 hours a day picking up dog sh*t with my teeth. But for the right money? Hmmm. 

4 hours ago, Hairycull said:

The wage demand for new signings are just crazy in this game. Its always been an issue but every game it just gets worse. Relatively average players wanting to be paid £50k - £80k a week for my Celtic team in 2nd season of the game where I have done nothing exceptional compared to real life. Here is an example. And he is just one of many doing the same.

Its actually getting to the stage where its pointless playing in anywhere but England or Spain.

You'd never be able to sign him anyway, the club don't want to sell him, according to the screenshot. Or it will take silly money. 

I think Celtic face this very issue in real life. Big club, playing in a small league. Very few real top prospects will want to play up here unless they are paid megabucks. Just need to move on to another target.