Original DB not 'compliling'

scythian12

Hi,

I want to create a realistic Hungarian 3rd division as I have done in previous years - so I set about creating a db file with advanced rules. I have done this, did not introduce any changes, and let the test function run - but it throws the (original) database out, saying that there are not enough teams for the Hungarian division II (19). Now this is the complicated bit - in 2019-20 a team went completely defunct in the second division and hence it only runs with 19 instead of 20 teams and reverts back to normal the year after. This is neatly set up in the game as well, where there is a 2019 instance of the 2nd division, with only 19 teams and 2 instead of 3 getting relegated to the 3rd one. The master league features the correct details. Hence I can somewhat see why the editor might be confused, but on the other hand not understand it at all...

I have seen the same happen in FM18 with the Greek conpetition when editing that in advanced rules.

My advice would be to take a look at the Greek Claassen files. It helped me fix it. Can't remember how I did it, otherwise I would explain it myself.