Sports Interactive Community
s5_ignatius

How to use Football manager 2020 mobile in game editor?

Hi,

Please check Settings -> View -> Unlockables to see if it is active. If it is, the button should be at the bottom right.

Hi 

I have just purchased in game editor on FM20 Mobile, but nothing has changed, or no option for me to change anything has become visible? I would just like to get some sort of understanding on where I'm going wrong? I have never purchased in game editor before so I'm a little clueless on how it works or offers me? So my next questions are how does it work? And what dose in game editor give me options to do?

Kind regards 

Hi Robbo, 

As above, could you please check Settings -> View -> Unlockables to see if it is active. If it is, the button should be at the bottom right.

The in-game editor provides you with the abilit to edit the active game world database while playing. 

I have just bought the whole package so everything. Just gone to settings and view but no unlockables. What shall I do?

12 hours ago, BigNickRed said:

I have just bought the whole package so everything. Just gone to settings and view but no unlockables. What shall I do?

The button isn't found on all screens, go to your first team screen for example. You should see it down the right.

Are you able to search for all players that have yours as a favoured club BTW? 

One change i would like to see - Which is about the In Game Editor : The chance to turn the Editior off before you start the game.

I.e Make your changes (Transfers / Budgets / Stadiums etc etc) during the set up stage of the game and then when you continue to start the new game the in game editor cant be used again.

Naturally some people would like the option to continue using it throughout the game, but i would like the chance to turn it off.

Thoughts?