Sports Interactive Community
DP

Home screen - tiles resetting

The first tile on the left resets back to ‘medical centre’ as soon as you leave the home screen. Will this be fixed as I’d like to set it as a league table?

My Home screen is also resetting, but across several tiles. I've already unclicked the highlight feature, to no avail. Please fix that. TIA.

On 22/11/2019 at 23:44, DP said:

The first tile on the left resets back to ‘medical centre’ as soon as you leave the home screen. Will this be fixed as I’d like to set it as a league table?

Worst bug in FM20 so far. Please fix this, guys?

Anyone found a fix for this? 

Or how can we edit the skin to show the panels we want by default?

Go to Preferences/Advanced/Interface and untick "Highlight important panels on overview" and reload skin.

Also, you can click to the arrow on the home screen widget and untick the same option here.

I did this also in previous version and my home screen doesn't reset in default skin or in my custom skin.

image.thumb.png.724ef50b24472901c4ad2a1e29b22830.png

On 02/12/2019 at 10:02, keysi said:

Go to Preferences/Advanced/Interface and untick "Highlight important panels on overview" and reload skin.

Also, you can click to the arrow on the home screen widget and untick the same option here.

I did this also in previous version and my home screen doesn't reset in default skin or in my custom skin.

Thanks! That seems to have fixed it for me. 

Course it would be nice if it worked without doing that. :) Seems like alot of skin issues with FM2020. 

13 hours ago, django_z said:

Thanks! That seems to have fixed it for me. 

Course it would be nice if it worked without doing that. :) Seems like alot of skin issues with FM2020. 

I don't think it's a custom skin issue as it happens also in the default skin(s). You just have to remember to untick this option.