[FM20] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0 & FMTU

pr0

A number of things have changed for the Belgian competition. Unfortunately these do not seem to be included in new DB's for the time being.

I've already tried to change things myself, but I keep getting error messages during the tests. Can you adapt the Belgian league to reality? I would love that.

4 hours ago, Welshace said:

Latest promotions are definitely included in the last update... something your end has gone wrong...

Very odd, I have loaded it up after clearing the cache even, the only file I uploaded was the promotions/relegations file, I thought it was odd that it would be included if not altered but it keeps showing Leeds, West Brom, Fulham in the Championship and the relegated teams still in the Premier League. League 1 and 2 are the old version as well. I will try clearing the cache again, and re-download.

EDIT: Nope, no luck, it's definitely not the new version of that file for me, could an older version have snuck into the latest download? Maybe you have a version before 4.5

On 17/08/2020 at 07:00, WesleyNobels said:

A number of things have changed for the Belgian competition. Unfortunately these do not seem to be included in new DB's for the time being.

I've already tried to change things myself, but I keep getting error messages during the tests. Can you adapt the Belgian league to reality? I would love that.

I have created a new file which will be released in my upcoming update on the 1st of Sep, which will include the new structure of the leagues.

On 22/08/2020 at 03:51, jeeshan2000 said:

Hi, was wondering whether you would be having any updates soon. Eg. Team that i play with Valencia is undergoing serious changes due to financial strain. 

Please share the information & I will do my best to include it in time.

On 23/08/2020 at 21:11, NeilUK said:

Very odd, I have loaded it up after clearing the cache even, the only file I uploaded was the promotions/relegations file, I thought it was odd that it would be included if not altered but it keeps showing Leeds, West Brom, Fulham in the Championship and the relegated teams still in the Premier League. League 1 and 2 are the old version as well. I will try clearing the cache again, and re-download.

EDIT: Nope, no luck, it's definitely not the new version of that file for me, could an older version have snuck into the latest download? Maybe you have a version before 4.5

The EFL League One 20-21 file includes the Promotions/Relegations in England, not the Promotions/Relegations file.

Edited by pr0

21 hours ago, pr0 said:

I have created a new file which will be released in my upcoming update on the 1st of Sep, which will include the new structure of the leagues.

Please share the information & I will do my best to include it in time.

The EFL League One 20-21 file includes the Promotions/Relegations in England, not the Promotions/Relegations file.

Thanks Pro, did find it but appreciate the response, fantastic work you do every year

On 28/08/2020 at 22:06, pr0 said:

Looking forward to this as I have been dabbling into making the necessary changes. I've actually summarized the changes here :

I'm definetely interested in seeing how you implemented the 1 season of the U23 team in the 2nd tier.

On 13/09/2020 at 20:57, JBoyd33641 said:

The promotions & relegations file, does it not have leeds in the premier league?

Promotions/Relegations in England are done in the "EFL League One 20-21" file and not in the "Promotions/Relegations" file.

On 16/09/2020 at 12:36, yonko said:

@pr0

I have couple of questions.

1. Is there a list of which players have had their CA/PA or attributes changed? 

2. When is the transfer market closing this year and when do you plan to have the final update released? Is it October?

All CA/PA changes can be found here: https://updatesbypr0.freeforums.net/board/23/current-potential-ability-changes

I am releasing files every 10 days. So the next update is coming on the 1st of October and after that, on the 10th of October.

On 16/09/2020 at 19:11, boettgerdustin said:

Could you please add Mamadou Sangare to your next update. Would be awesome

https://www.transfermarkt.de/mamadou-sangare/profil/spieler/808348

I will create him for my next pack.

On 16/09/2020 at 21:46, Andrew Price said:

could you add 17 yr old aussie wonderkid Adrian Segecic to rangers please https://www.rangersnews.uk/news/leaked-photos-appear-to-show-midfield-talent-being-welcomed-to-rangers/

Will keep an eye on him, if he joins Rangers, let me know.

On 19/09/2020 at 16:20, lembergman said:

Hello. What about a new format Polish Ekstraklasa?

I will check the Polish leagues for my next pack on the 1st of October.

20 hours ago, BuffaloPhil said:

Have Bale & Reguilon signed in time to get in the next update? Because I'm buzzing! :lol:

Yes they are.

Hi Pro,

I was just wondering if you have any idea when the final version of your updates for FM20 is likely to be out please?  i want to wait for the final versions before i start my long term saves.

Many thanks

Dai

On 01/10/2020 at 14:25, pr0 said:

♦️ Version 4.9 of my #FM20 update packs is up!

Info about what's included in each file: Updatesbypr0

Transfers included from: FMTransferUpdate

Changelog: [4.9] Changelog

Next release date: 10 October

Hi pr0, thanks for your work and effort!

Sorry if I blow the gaff, kinda new here, but I saw many "update" packs which makes do not changes anything about financial situations, such as RBL, they sold Werner for big money(~€50M) and bought Sörloth for 30M but there is no revenue for the budget...

I have not tried your pack yet, will wait for the 10th of Oct.

Keep it up!

Edited by SocratesJr.
spelling mistake

On 30/08/2020 at 23:11, EnigMattic1 said:

You got any plans to tweak the ca/pa of Billy Koumetino at Liverpool? He's been training with the first team, making the bench during pre season and the community shield and Klopp has been praising him heavily recently. 

Done.

On 07/09/2020 at 21:22, EnigMattic1 said:

Will you be creating new Liverpool signing Melkamu Frauendorf? He has been signed from Hoffenheim on a free.

Done.

On 01/10/2020 at 15:48, Dai35 said:

Hi Pro,

I was just wondering if you have any idea when the final version of your updates for FM20 is likely to be out please?  i want to wait for the final versions before i start my long term saves.

Many thanks

Dai

The next release is scheduled for the 20th of October and the final for the 1st of November. Now you know ^_^

On 04/10/2020 at 11:15, SocratesJr. said:

Hi pr0, thanks for your work and effort!

Sorry if I blow the gaff, kinda new here, but I saw many "update" packs which makes do not changes anything about financial situations, such as RBL, they sold Werner for big money(~€50M) and bought Sörloth for 30M but there is no revenue for the budget...

I have not tried your pack yet, will wait for the 10th of Oct.

Keep it up!

With all these transfers (and the promotions/relegations) happening so fast, my time was fairly limited this summer to adjust financial aspects of the game. I don't think that I will make any more changes like these. For my final 2 packs I will focus on transfers and the rest of promotions/relegations I haven't done so far.

On 09/10/2020 at 13:27, 肥罗 said:

Where is http://www.pr0.com?Why can't I open it now?Why can't download link be opened too?

I hope everything is ok now :D

Hello @pr0

Great work with this. I was looking to start one final FM20 career in England and wondered if there was a new link ready (or coming) that fills English squads as they were at the end of the domestic transfer window? Thanks in advance.

Edit: No need to reply, I found the updated link on another site from 20/10/2020. Thanks for your fantastic work :applause:

Edited by Jogo Bonito

On 22/10/2020 at 22:02, id99 said:

Hey pr0! Where is changelog for last update 20.10.20 ?

Mainly it was transfers, that's why it didn't have a changelog.

On 23/10/2020 at 07:22, boettgerdustin said:

Could you please add Mamadou Sangare to your final update. Would be awesome

https://www.transfermarkt.de/mamadou-sangare/profil/spieler/808348

Yes sir. Seems like I have forgotten him so far. 

On 24/10/2020 at 14:24, Andrew Price said:

pro could you add 17 yr old aussie wonderkid Adrian Segecic to rangers please

Can you please provide an official link confirming this transfer?

On 27/10/2020 at 14:11, Andrew Price said:

On 27/10/2020 at 14:16, Andrew Price said:

None of them works for me, I am sorry. It could be photoshopped too (I know it's too much), but this is not an official announcement.

9 hours ago, Pablo DiscoBar said:

Returning after a 6 year absence. Do I need to apply a real name fix as well as this update or does the update do that anyway?

Thanks for all your work

You need to apply a real name fix, I am not doing any work like this in this pack.