Sports Interactive Community

I want to do a data update for fm2008 using the fm2020 pre editor everytime i click on copy then paste to fm2008 editor dosent work.then i loaded fm2019 editor copy and paste it works without a problem bit stuck thanks

Edited by Hairy

I fot got to mention that when i copy on a name say Jacob Harry Maguire then paste it to firefox or chrome it wont paste every thing was fine on fm2019 editor and fm2018 thanks

I can copy on a player name but cant paste it to another editor just a blank like fm2018 editor keen to do updates useing fm2020 pre editor any fix for this yes all other editors work fine thanks

On 22/11/2019 at 11:02, Hairy said:

I want to do a data update for fm2008 using the fm2020 pre editor everytime i click on copy then paste to fm2008 editor dosent work.then i loaded fm2019 editor copy and paste it works without a problem bit stuck thanks

Hi there, I'm afraid we don't support functionality to copy over to previous years Editors.

i will do my best to give you more information.When i use the fm2020 pre editor if i click on an item like people or cities or clubs it will let me copy but it wont let me paste in the fm2020 editor.As  i said earlier fm2019 was fine so was fm2018 editor thanks.