Sports Interactive Community
Phil M

“Play entertaining football” tooltip not clear

Issue

In the Club Vision, the tooltip to assist you with the “Play entertaining football” requirement is not clear. It provides almost no additional context that would help you determine if this is influenced by results, tactics or other factors. It should be more descriptive.

My setup

• iPad Pro 10.5 (model MPGH2B/A)
  • iOS 13.2.3
  • FMT 20.1.3-1317604

37120427-6F15-49F5-AEFB-ED1998642B6B.png

This would be helpful for me too.

i have welling at the top of the division far exceeding expectations and regularly scoring 3-6 goals in a game and they reserve judgement on this. Would be good to know so I know whether I need to tweak tactics etc

Hi guys, thanks for raising this - you're right that the tooltip could definitely be more specific so we will look into fixing that.

As for what constitutes entertaining football as judged by the board, generally it will be football that creates a lot of chances, has lots of shots, scores lots of goals and plays at a high tempo. If you believe you are doing all of those things and still not being rated well on that vision, can you send us your save so we can investigate please?

Details on sending saves to us here: