Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
SixPointer

Beta save carried over

How likely is my beta save to crash? I have a good thing going but worried I continue into the game then it may get a bug or crash?

2 hours ago, SixPointer said:

How likely is my beta save to crash? I have a good thing going but worried I continue into the game then it may get a bug or crash?

That is an impossible question to answer- crashes are not planned or can be expected and most can be traced to hardware issues.  If you are worried, set your saving option to the weekly 3 game autosave and you will always have a recent backup to fall back on

10 hours ago, FrazT said:

That is an impossible question to answer- crashes are not planned or can be expected and most can be traced to hardware issues.  If you are worried, set your saving option to the weekly 3 game autosave and you will always have a recent backup to fall back on

Is it the last update, Beta version compatible? I started my save in the beta and I would like the changes in the ME i.e. Penalties frequence, Determination and Important Matches performance changed, do I have to start over?

Thanks!

Edited by Sharkn20

34 minutes ago, Sharkn20 said:

Is it the last update, Beta version compatible? I started my save in the beta and I would like the changes in the ME i.e. Penalties frequence, Determination and Important Matches performance changed, do I have to start over?

Thanks!

The changes implemented have nothing to do with the ME. :) 

36 minutes ago, KlaaZ said:

The changes implemented have nothing to do with the ME. :) 

Do I habe to start over, or whatever changes they made should carry over in the save started in the beta version?

1 minute ago, Sharkn20 said:

Do I habe to start over, or whatever changes they made should carry over in the save started in the beta version?

They are savegame compatible, yes. The determination one wasn't at first, but the second fix they released was.