Sports Interactive Community
Gonzo!

Custom views still broken

Hi,

this issue, which exists since ~FM17 and was again reported during the beta still exists in the final version of FM2020.
Please fix this god damn bug.

Look here for details https://community.sigames.com/topic/496563-custom-views/

Removing the joint condition/sharpness column and add them separately doesnt help.

€dit:

Even without the condition/sharpness columns at all this happends.

Easy to reproduce:

Add a new column all looks fine, click on continue go back to tactics and the last column is messed up.
Then you can fix it and repeat and every time the column is broken again.

Edited by Gonzo!

We need more clear feedback than "messed up"

Can you explain what is the issue you are having, please?

Its worth clearing your cache and trying again.

For this reason I had referred to the thread in the beta forum, there the problem was described in detail.

You even reacted there and said that you recognized the problem and were working on a solution.

But since the problem still exists I would be happy about an update.

Here again directly visible what the problem is and when it occurs.
(Cleared cache, no custom skin)

Would be glad about a feedback, thanks!

Column-Bug2.gif

I've got the same issue. The end column increases in width and you can't see what is in it.

If you auto size all columns , it shortens the condition / sharpness column so you only see the circles, not the numbers.

I notice a suggested work around in the other thread of having those columns separate which I'll try.

6 hours ago, macca7292 said:

I've got the same issue. The end column increases in width and you can't see what is in it.

If you auto size all columns , it shortens the condition / sharpness column so you only see the circles, not the numbers.

I notice a suggested work around in the other thread of having those columns separate which I'll try.

So far, I've found the other option of adding a column at the end for "full player status" stops this from happening. Not ideal, but it has prevented the issue since I put it in place.

@Lucas Bumping this thread. 

This has been an issue for years, every year it's reported and every year we're told 'Its known and we're looking into it'. Is it ever going to be fixed? 

Yeah It's really been in the past 2-3 games, the last column will increase in width when u change screens, Gonzo has shown exactly the problem.

Temporary solution is that some types of columns dont move when the width is increased so you can still see them.

For example my last columns is "Fitness and Injueris -> Overall Risk" and you can see the horizontal scroll bar at the bottom that you can move but all the columns are still on the screen.

Also you can export and save the current view so you can just load it if anything changes.

Untitled.jpg

Edited by Den1ss

Unfortunately the problem exists even after the latest patch.
slowly I am really angry / disappointed.

This bug has been known for years and has been reported to SI from time to time.

In the beta forum it was still said that the problem is being worked on! 
And today there is neither a solution nor any feedback from the admins.

I would like feedback if the error could be traced and if it will be fixed in FM2020.

I don't think it's too much to expect such a bug to be fixed after several years. I don't give up, the bug just annoys me.

Unfortunately, no.

And the topic seems to be ignored by the mods, too.

The thread still has the flag "need more info"...I even made an animation almost a month ago.

It's a real pity that no official comment is made on the subject.

New year new attempt.

Please fix this bug or atleast give us a response.

To date, we haven't seen this issue reproduce of columns not appearing again after a continue. But we'll keep investigating to find out what causes the issue. 

Thanks for the quick response.

It's not about "not appearing" its about a huge amount of padding the last column get all the time the screen is re-entered after the continue process.

Strange that you guys cant reproduce the issue and i can reproduce it since years in less then a minute on every FM :(

Hope you can catch it, if you need more infos let me know.

Here is my custom view on the tactics screen.

1.thumb.jpg.df0e90bacdb02ac996b0c7a3bad00c19.jpg

There is a column to the right for "Games Missed" which is off the screen. I right click on the headers and click "Auto Size All Columns" to get this:

2.thumb.jpg.ab9c5b5c48203e8338e9de784c5dc206.jpg

I click continue to advance the day by a few hours and go back in to the tactics screen. Lo and behold the view has reverted to this with the farthest right column off the screen again:

3.thumb.jpg.ff0fd8ddee9dec2305e98bff7001b7d0.jpg

Save uploaded as "tacticsview.fm"

I can only reproduce the issue on the Tactics screen, but this is only if the Tactics panel is expanded, so I can get that looked at. 

Are people experiencing this on other screens? They could well be separate issues, depending on their layout. 

On 07/01/2020 at 12:31, Lucas said:

I can only reproduce the issue on the Tactics screen, but this is only if the Tactics panel is expanded, so I can get that looked at.

Please do, it's very annoying.

With "Tactics panel is expanded" you mean with extended Pitch like in my gif or the screenshots from Tiger666 or with expanded table (Closed Pitch)?

Thanks for looking at it.

On 07/01/2020 at 13:31, Lucas said:

Are people experiencing this on other screens? They could well be separate issues, depending on their layout. 

Any update?

Will this issue ever be fixed? It seems like it has been an 'issue we are aware of' since November 

I have never had issues before but I see a lot of other people have. And now they seem to be ignoring the issue that it might go away......

@thefalse4

3 hours ago, Towrdinho14 said:

I have never had issues before but I see a lot of other people have. And now they seem to be ignoring the issue that it might go away......

@thefalse4

Not sure about "now". They've been ignoring this for years.

On 26/05/2020 at 21:32, Gonzo! said:

Any update?

Can we get an update please

Hi all, just to confirm that this is currently under review.