Sports Interactive Community
AlMasia

Exit game crash - 20.1.4-1318683 (staging) has stopped work

Hi,

I've got problem with the 20.1.4 version of football manager 2020. When i want to exit game in menu of the game here is a message - "Fotball Manager 2020 20.1.4-1318683 (staging) has stopped work."

Can you please attach the crash dump file on here, please? The crash dump file can be located at the following default location: C:\Users\[Your Windows Username]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\crash dumps

Hi,

I've got the same problem since yesterday ! 
I install the game with out (Facepack, logopack...) but the problem stay :-(
When i quit game i've this message : Football manger 2020 20.1.4-1318683 (staging) c'est arrêté

On 22/11/2019 at 14:31, Jimmy Wong said:

C:\Users\[Your Windows Username]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\crash dumps

There is no file in this location :-( 

On 27/11/2019 at 01:01, nachoserra8 said:

I have the same problem. Im from argentina

Please create your own thread describing your issue in as much detail as possible and we'll try to help. We ask all users have their own threads so there's no confusion and everyone gets replied to directly. Thanks. 

Por favor crea tu propio hilo. Pedimos a todos los usuarios que tengan sus propios hilos para que no haya confusión y todos respondan directamente. Gracias.

Bonsoir à Tous

j'ai le même message à chaque fois que je quitte le jeu,  Football Manager 2020 20.1.4-1318683 staging a cessé de fonctionner, qui s'ouvre à chaque fois que je quitte le jeu...???

Cordialement.

Arsenalos62

Hi!
I've exactly the same issue.
When i exit the game, i get this following error : "Football Manager 2020 20.1.4-1318683 (staging) has stopped work."

I have this issue since the release.

I also encounter the same problem, but during the game. I've tried everything, I've tried to update both the graphics card drivers (AMD RADEN HD 7600M SERIES) and DirectX (12). I ASK FOR HELP.

ALSO AS MANY OTHERS I AM 11 YEARS I BUY FM I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED

Edited by ummo1979

On 30/11/2019 at 09:10, ummo1979 said:

I also encounter the same problem, but during the game. I've tried everything, I've tried to update both the graphics card drivers (AMD RADEN HD 7600M SERIES) and DirectX (12). I ASK FOR HELP.

ALSO AS MANY OTHERS I AM 11 YEARS I BUY FM I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED

You're not alone but Sport Interactive doesn't care :mad:

On 27/11/2019 at 11:05, thanos77 said:

I am having the exact same problem and i am uploading the dmp file so someone can check. Thanks!

FM 2020 v20.1.4.1318683 (2019.11.24 16.51.12).dmp 380.43 kB · 2 downloads

Can I confirm this is the crash dump from the issue of which the game crashes when exiting, please?

6 hours ago, Jimmy Wong said:

Can I confirm this is the crash dump from the issue of which the game crashes when exiting, please?

This crash happened during my navigation on transfer menu but the game crashes too when i exit but no dump file is created in that case. I have also opened new thread here with all the details: 

Thanks!

在 2019/12/13 在 PM5点55分, thanos77说:

This crash happened during my navigation on transfer menu but the game crashes too when i exit but no dump file is created in that case. I have also opened new thread here with all the details: 

Thanks!

Are you still having this exact same issue since 20.1.4? If so can you explain the issue further in the thread that you've create before, please?

Sorry for the late reply, the game doesn't crash anymore during navigation. What happens sometimes is the crash when i exit the game but doesn't affect the total experience, it is just a strange bug. Thanks for all the help until now. I will keep you updated if any new problem occurs.

On 04/01/2020 at 19:58, thanos77 said:

Sorry for the late reply, the game doesn't crash anymore during navigation. What happens sometimes is the crash when i exit the game but doesn't affect the total experience, it is just a strange bug. Thanks for all the help until now. I will keep you updated if any new problem occurs.

Does it produce a crash dump when you exit the game? 

Happy to still look into it for you in the meantime if you attach the dump here. 

But glad you're able to play the game somewhat normally in the meantime, sorry again for the issues. 

Sometimes still crashes on exit but ok it doesn't affect overall experience. No crash dump is created. Thanks for all the help until now.