Sports Interactive Community
Timo61

[FM20] 20.4.1 Leagues Mega Pack (227 Nations & 5 other compet.) by @Timo@

If anyone is playing in South Africa or has it loaded can you check if the leagues are working properly. Some really weird stuff going on in my save, leagues skipping a year, teams in both SA divisions.

14 hours ago, Ultras500 said:

If anyone is playing in South Africa or has it loaded can you check if the leagues are working properly. Some really weird stuff going on in my save, leagues skipping a year, teams in both SA divisions.

In my save i played up to 2025,and it is fine(except for teams jumping to other region's league after winning their own but failing to promote)

Well I am at a loss what is going on in my save then.
ABSA Prem - Didn't run 21/22 or 23/24
GladAfrica Championship - Has only run 19/20 and current season 24/25

Current season has Bidvist Vets in both leagues. Now I have discovered that what is going on is the Bidvist enter their under 23 team Bidboys in the championship but the game doesn't seem to handle this well. If you look at the period stage it shows Bid boys as playing nothing but the overall league has Bidvist.

Cape Umowa Utd won the Championship in the 19/20 season and were relegated from the Prem 20/21. Since then they have been stuck in limbo where they should be in the Championship, the game recognises this much but hasn't scheduled anything.

Looking at random teams schedule in the Championship will show that the championship did run in 22/23 but didn't at the same time. There is no league table or any evidence for that season other than teams schedules.

I am just about to finish the 24/25 season so will let you know what happens with next season. I don't even think removing South Africa for a season and adding it back would fix it as it still sims promotion/relegation.

The South Africa file has a modified date of 2nd March so I am pretty sure I am using his current one. Trying to win all 6 champions leagues and I really don't want to restart my save.

Screenshot (48).png

Screenshot (49).png

Screenshot (50).png

Screenshot (51).png

Screenshot (52).png

Screenshot (53).png

Update - Neither league is doing anything for 25/26. There hasn't been a preseason break so at a guess i would say its a scheduling error. Probably the world cups fault.

Posted (edited)

@Timo61, are you planning on expanding the Colombian league?

That would be much appreciated.

Also, did you include the Argentinian League with one of the other countries as I downloaded you mega pack but I don't see it in there.

have to say though, all your work is much appreciated.

Edited by Dutch Master Bergkamp

Timo séria interesante a criação de uma liga basca afim de gerar nela apenas bascos afim de preencher a seleção basca já contida no pack mais fácil pois normalmente os jogadores não aceitam ir pra seleção basca e pelo que vi ela não está jogável a nível das competições como euro aí na minha visão você poderia substituir uma seleção qualquer europeia por ela fazendo ela ser jogável em grande nível.

are you doing real emperor cup of Japan soon?

It's just like DFB Pokal qualification,but with more qualification Cups and 88 teams in Competition proper

can you do a tchecoslovakia and a escandinavian league?

21 hours ago, igorlv said:

can you do a tchecoslovakia and a escandinavian league?

I believe he only does real leagues.

15 horas atrás, Bigpole disse:

I believe he only does real leagues.

i know, but he made a amazing urss database

Anyone else having problems with the Cook Islands? Basically season ends December 2019. Then beginning of May 2020 you get the pre season write but advising fixture due out soon. Then nothing, nothing updates and nothing happens 

Surely you have more than 1700 players in your database?

Also, the filter is showing high profile players which could fit your team.

On 04/06/2020 at 18:42, BLACKEAGLELONDON said:

In Turkey's  Bal Leagues show all the player in the world 

Ekran Görüntüsü (42).png

Do you have an assistant manager?

Posted (edited)

How does this compare with Claassen's work from the past years? And is it compatible with Susie's (SortItOutSI) name fix or their live update?

I'm still playing FM18 right now, but as I recently got FM20 as a birthdaypresent, I want to start with that game in the coming weekend. I'm planning to do a short save to figure out all new things and then in a few days hopefully be able to start a new long term save.

Are there any things I should know, do, or not do, before starting?

Edited by Jorgen

21 hours ago, Jorgen said:

How does this compare with Claassen's work from the past years? And is it compatible with Susie's (SortItOutSI) name fix or their live update?

Haven't tested files yet, people sometimes have problems with fixtures not generated in 2nd seasons but I believe these are minor problems.

And it should be fully compatible with sortitoutsi fixes and live update.

Thanks! How to fix those minor issues? If fixtures are not generated, what will happen then?

I plan to do a long term save. (Finishing my 60th season in my FM18 savegame right now)

Thank you for your hard work. It is much appreciated.

In addition to the Arab Champions League; would you also consider making a Gulf Club Cup Champions League?