UPDATE 05/12/19

cn.png Chine (D3)

kg.png Kirghizistan (D2)

de.png Allemagne (D5)

en.png Angleterre (D8)

cy.png Chypre (D3)

md.png Moldavie (D3)

no.png Norvège (D5)

Good job :) My friend, I suggest that next time you update Austria, Ireland, Italy, Northern Ireland, Romania, Sweden & Wales as they are the only nations that don't have an update file done by anyone yet (at least I wasn't able to find any)

Le 03/12/2019 à 09:03, avto a dit :

No team needs to be created, all are in the DB, even with squads actual as for March/April ;) At the moment, until I discover how to recreate the complex league rules in the advanced editor (I am awful with stages), I'd just propose a simple schema - D1-D4 as you have now, active leagues, then as D5:

Georgian Regional League 59126500 as a league with groups, then, in that league:

Georgian Regional League Western Zone Group A 59143697

Georgian Regional League Western Zone Group B 59143698

Georgian Regional League Eastern Zone Group A 59143700

Georgian Regional League Eastern Zone Group B 59143701

Georgian Regional League Eastern Zone Group C 59143702

And then - set Georgian Regional League 59126500 as inactive D5 (when converting to advanced rules, the editor was requesting me to change the division level in the DB, so it might be needed)

Georgian Lower League can then remain as inactive D6.

Also the teams from the GRL (all 5 groups) should be incorporated into the cup structure - at the moment also with the simple cup rules (the original rules would request advanced editor).

Hello my friend, i create the Level 5 for Georgia with this structur:

Regional league (D5) 59126500

2 Subdivision:

- Regional West 59143696

2 groups of 10 teams. 2 turn until 10 teams qualified for promotion championship (1 promotion) and 10 for relegation championship (4 relegations)  2 turns for Promotion and relegation

- Regional East  59143699

3 groups of 10 teams. 2 turn until 15 teams qualified for promotion championship (1 promotion) and 15 for reglegation championship (6 relegations)  1 turn for Promotion and relegation

Géorgie (D5) - By Timo.fmf

Edited by Timo61

Le 03/12/2019 à 22:08, AlexTheTall a dit :

How does the promotion work from the 3rd division in Finland to the 2nd... I just won the Cup and I didn't got promoted to the 2nd division. 

I make a correction for promotion and relegation for:

- Finland

- Slovenia

UPDATE 06/12/19

at.png Autriche (D10)

Today, I realized my 100th championship and not least.
10 playable divisions for Austria, with regional divisions for relegations and promotions. If I am motivated I will make the regional cups but it is used (I had to modify more than 100 regional divisions, I learned a lot about Austria).

Go good game and have a good weekend!

Ps: Promotion and relegation corrections for Finland and Slovenia and addition of Division 5 for Georgia.

@makiawelli_leg

On 05/12/2019 at 19:22, makiawelli_leg said:

Good job :) My friend, I suggest that next time you update Austria, Ireland, Italy, Northern Ireland, Romania, Sweden & Wales as they are the only nations that don't have an update file done by anyone yet (at least I wasn't able to find any)

There is Italy done, I think to D6 or D7, also there is Wales done in one of the threads at the forum ;)

Thanks for the updates.
Ik have a problem with maybe the dutch leagues. I start without club en get a chance to go to Goes but with mij first friendly game. I get a crashdump.
The only other league i have loaded is your Belgium update en the dataupdate MU/FMI update. You have an idea? Thx

Update I Have the same problem if a chose for a Belgium lower division team.

Edited by svfarmer

17 hours ago, steff13 said:

hi, @Timo61

Some of your updates have playable lower divisions (for example Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovenia) - what's the purpose of this?

ehhhh, so that people can manage their favorite club in a lower div in Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovenia, no?

В 10.12.2019 в 10:39, mactou сказал:

ehhhh, so that people can manage their favorite club in a lower div in Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovenia, no?

mb you understood wrong. there's, for example, Czech Lower division playable, with all non-league teams with one league. 

UPDATE 11/12/19

bj.png Bénin (D2)

bd.png Bangladesh (D2)

aw.png Aruba (D1) 
ai.png Anguilla (D1) 
ag.png Antigua et Barbuda (D2) 
bs.png Bahamas (D2) 
bb.png Barbade (D3) 
bz.png Belize (D1) 
bm.png Bermudes (D2)
Bonaire (D1) 

bo.png Bolivie (D3)

7 hours ago, Timo61 said:

UPDATE 11/12/19

bj.png Bénin (D2)

bd.png Bangladesh (D2)

aw.png Aruba (D1) 
ai.png Anguilla (D1) 
ag.png Antigua et Barbuda (D2) 
bs.png Bahamas (D2) 
bb.png Barbade (D3) 
bz.png Belize (D1) 
bm.png Bermudes (D2)
Bonaire (D1) 

bo.png Bolivie (D3)

Is the file updated?

23 minutes ago, Timo61 said:

New Leagues 14/12/19

r3mm.png Burundi (D2)

sdjn.png Cap-Vert (D1)

46dy.png Centrafrique (D2)

bedq.png Afghanistan (D1)

mkea.png Cambodge (D2)

ndi6.png Caïmans (D1)

Hi Timo,

Thank you for your great work. Do I need to download the file again everytime you made an update?

Il y a 9 heures, makiawelli_leg a dit :

@Timo61 Can you check player registration rules in Moldova? there's max 6 non EU players, but Moldova is not in the EU so I can register max 6 domestic players

I change the rules test it my friend.

Moldavie (D3)

Edited by Timo61

Also, just checking I've not missed loading anything up here but does this have the CFU Championship enabled? At the moment I can't find it so is there no way for a Jamaican team to qualify for that tournament at the moment?

You've got the Jamaican PL as being that each team plays the other eleven three times when as I understand it it should be more akin to the SPL where each team plays all of the opponents twice and then the league splits and they play a Championship and Relegation group stage. The top two then qualify for the CFU Championship and teams who make the final four of that tournament qualify for the NACL. I can't see anything in the rules about any form of continental qualification but think I've played Jamaican teams on MLS saves before so just wondering how it works?

Hi Timo,

Just wondered if you totally recreated every league for every country currently included in the game when you buy it for your pack or if you take the existing leagues and just add on the missing lower leagues that are included in the game but not activated at the start e.g. level 7 in england etc and then create all those countries that don't have leagues at the start e.g. bolivia please?

Are these copies of your 2019 files but updated on the new editor or total recreations please? Excellent work getting so many countries done so quickly and i can't wait to use some of the files.

@Dai35 Hello friend, for playable countries like England, Germany, I activate (by modifying and using the advanced editor or other) the leagues (but i add rules) and I add the others with my research.
Otherwise I completely recreate the nations following my desires, this evening it was the end of the list (in alphabetical order) that tempted me, tomorrow may be the M or so I don't know. I just take a maximum of pleasure to seek information and to discover the countries and the small championships. I love to search and it is very instructive. My pleasure is to play with the editor ^^

NEW NATIONS 16/12/19

e2dz.png Zambie (D3)

k604.png Zanzibar (D2)

ziv1.png Zimbabwe (D2)

2t2r.png Indonésie (D3)

p55y.png Vietnam (D4)

q0qw.png Irlande (D6)

izbx.png Tuvalu (D1)

qfrs.png Vanuatu (D3)

chgx.png Wallis-et-Futuna (D1)

Thanks for the reply Timo,

I have just looked through the list of countries in your pack and have noticed you have the ecuadorian league listed but with what appears to be the colombian flag next to it (not sure if this is a mistake or if the flags are identical?) also the Welsh, Australian and japanese leagues are missing, from, the list of countries in your pack, do you have any plans to do them or can you recommend good files that are compatible with your megapack please?

Many thanks

Dai

@Dai The flag "worries" that you saw was on the original subject? Or in the updates?
Yes I would like to do these updates, if I am motivated and if I have time I will do it tomorrow in this one. If not for Japan:

and Welsh

23 hours ago, Timo61 said:

I completely recreate the nations following my desires, this evening it was the end of the list (in alphabetical order) that tempted me, tomorrow may be the M or so I don't know. I just take a maximum of pleasure to seek information and to discover the countries and the small championships. I love to search and it is very instructive. My pleasure is to play with the editor ^^

If I could maybe nudge you in certain direction - Kosovan 1st and 2nd level just need to be unlocked and are the only european competitions left that aren't available anywhere on the internet.

Also, could Thai league down to 4th level be possible?

Hi Timo. I have been testing the Portuguese divisions to the level 4. Did around 8 seasons and my finding s are this:

The team i picked had a U19 created automatically and place on a lowwer U19 league but the last leagues do not have relegation zones, so no chance of coming out of the lower league by promotion.

Also B team.

At the end of the first season the board creates a B team and places it in the lower division, but the lowest division on your update is Portuguese divisao distrital 2Dv. how can you make all the teams created to go to that division so they have a chance to be promoted.?

8 seasons and youth team and b team playing nowhere kinda spoils it

Il y a 1 heure, Blade6119 a dit :

Please do Holland/Netherlands soon! You're amazing!!

I've alreay done ^^ Pays Bas (D7) (sorry it's in French) 

New Nation 17/12/19:

fk2d.png Congo (D2)

ivhe.png Comores (D1) 

d17u.png Costa Rica (D3)

yg8e.png Cook (D1)

23 hours ago, Timo61 said:

@Dai The flag "worries" that you saw was on the original subject? Or in the updates?

Hi Timo the flag issue is in the original post, it may or may not be an issue as i'm not really familiar with which of the south american countiries have similar flag's ( i think it's colombia, ecuador and venezuela that are almost identical and that may be what is confusing me).

Thank you for the link to the welsh and japanese databases.