[FM20] 20.4.1 Leagues Mega Pack (227 Nations & 5 other compet.) by @Timo@

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Timo61 said:

Update 23/02/20:

Update France (D8) --> Add 144 new teams, remake level 7 (99/% real) add the new teams in Coupe de France.

Compatible 20.3.0

Hi! 

Isn't updated in the Megapack .zip file

Le 23/02/2020 à 18:10, anitamui a dit :

can you update the free agents db also??

Version Player free add

Désolé @ComeOnGiroud mais je ne crée pas de club supplémentaire par soucis de compatibilité entre update (conflit d'ID). Merci pour tes encouragements. :)

Free BDD (version Player) - By @Timo@.fmf

can you also add the 47 Regional Cups for Japan,for qualification of Japan Cup in Japan D4?

explanation:

In reality,the Japan cup was held in october to december of the season.

beforehand, 47 Regional Cups of japan,one for Each Region,was held to decide which team should represent the region much like Germany.

the winners of the Regional Cups, along with the teams of Japan D1 and D2 last Season and 1 random runner up in the 47 Regional Cups,will be the 88 teams that battle for the Japan Cup In October.

Hi Timo, love the pack but a couple of things.

Divison Honnour in New Caledonia should have 12 teams according to wiki and not 10 in the game.

Sky Bet League 1 in England still has a 23 team issue. It should go upto 24.

The Welsh Cups don't seem to add all the teams, Carno who play in the Mid Wales Division one should be entered.

Around 12 nations have disappeared since the I downloaded the update, Vanuatu and Tonga for example.

I don't know if it's possible but it would be great to see continental competition places displayed on any applicable leagues, the same way the top European leagues do. I.e finishing 2nd in New Caledonia should get me into the OCL according to real life rules. I think adding this will also allow for further detail in game like rallying the players to qualify for the OCL.

Hey @Timo61 great work with all the updates! I was looking at some of your central american leagues (namely Costa Rica and Guatemala) and noticed that according to league rules players get suspended after only two yellow cards, plus automatic suspension for EVERY yellow card after that... it does sound a bit extreme :D. Any chance you can fix it and make suspensions more 'standard' (maybe 5 yellow cards? I don't know!)?

Edited by kandersson

Hi Timo,

Would it be possible for you to include the Gambardella Cup in your French League file if it isn't too much work please?  (it's an under 19's cup competition run by the french football federation). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coupe_Gambardella

Will you be updating all the files in your megapack for compatibility with the 20.3.0 update seen as it's so comprehensive please?

Dai

Hey again Timo.

I have just finished the 1st season in New Caledonia and the OCL teams are wrong.

American Samoa, Cook Islands, Samoa and Tonga should all get 1 place via league winners and are entered into the qualifiers.

Fiji, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tahiti and Vanuatu are all awarded 2 places and entered straight into the group stage. These should be the top two teams from the league before with the exception of NZ whose places are top team in regular season and the winner of the league final. I assume if the team is the same then its the losing finalist who qualifies.

According to my game you have given NZ 3 places and all four teams from the qualifier end up in the main competition, meaning Fiji, New Caledonia and Papua New Guinea are only being awarded 1 place.

Screenshot (6).png

Screenshot (7).png

OCL update. 2nd season

All 4 prelim teams still go through to group stage. This time however NZ have lost a place and NC have gained their 2nd place, however it went to Hienghene rather than me. Magenta did the league and cup double with Hienghene the losing finalists in the cup.

Couple of things, I only have New Caledonia and New Zealand's leagues active from Oceania. Game start was Feb 19 in New Caledonia on the 20.3 update. 

ALSO THANK YOU, I am having so much fun managing in Oceania. It can be a real challenge managing these clubs without being able to scout other islands, which you need to get players from to win the league.

Screenshot (8).png

Screenshot (9).png

Edited by Ultras500

UPDATE 02/03/2020:

5hrt.png Afrique du Sud (D4)

If I changed my avatar, it's for my pleasure ^^
In the other updates, it is not the NETHERLANDS but the PAIS VASCO.

On 19/12/2019 at 19:07, Dai35 said:

Hi Timo,

I am having a few errors with some of the countries in your megapack when trying to reverify them aftermaking a few alterations (subs rules and squad registration rules) in the advanced editor to make the leagues how i like to play. The errors are strange as i did not touch the parts where the errors are occurring  (all errors are related to numbers of teams in leagues)  The 3 specific errors i am getting relate to numbers of teams being relegated from 1 division not being the same as number being promoted from division below or too few being relegated from the higher division into the lower 1 and too many teams in an under 19 league.

Austria - Too many relegated from autsrian 1. klasse North (S) (2 relegated) into Austrian level 8 (3 promoted)

Bulgaria- Too many relegated (12 relegated) from third league into A league (1 promoted)

Croatia - too many relegated from 2nd division (3 relegated) into third division (0 promoted)

Czech republic - too many relegated form czech fourth division (12 relegated0 into czech lower division (1 promoted)

Denmark - too many teams relegated from 2nd division (4 relegated) into denmark series (0 promoted)

Greece - too many teams relegated from Superleague 2 (2 relegated) into greek football league (0 pomoted)

Hungary- too many teams relegated from division 2 (2 relegated) into division 3 (0 promoted)

Portugal - too few teams relegated from premier division (2 relegated) into 2nd division (3 promoted) it won't let me verify further down to see if lother lower leagues have a similar/identical issue

Serbia - too many teams relegated from 2nd division (12 relegated) into zone division (1 promoted)

Slovakia - number of teams in under 19 competition (13) doesn't match expected number of teams from rankings (12)

Turkey- too many teams relegated from 2nd division (6 relegated) into 3rd division (0 promoted) can't see if it also affects the league below 3rd division

These are the only countries which have leagues that i play in that i have discoverd errors with as you have already fixed norway and scotland.

Many Thanks for all your hard work

Dai

Hi Timo,

I am trying to make some small alterations to your files so i can play them how i would like to so that i can start using them and am encountering a few error's but i'm not sure if the errors are caused by some of them being saved using an old database or not.

Austria - i get the same error as last time but it mentions something about ensuring level 8 uses the flexible format rules watever they are, how do i do this please?

Bulgaria, i get require maximum of 168 teams for "A" (OFG) forund 427, i assume this is because the file was created on the old database but don't know how to fix it.

Croatia - i get that the second league has not finished in time for the season update day. (file created on old database resaved on 20.03.0. database which proiduced the error)

Czech Republic i get the number of teams relegated from dvision 2 to division 3 doesn't match. Please ensure division 3 uses flexible format rules error. (file created on old database resaved on 20.03.0. database which proiduced the error)

Denmark - i get the number of teams relegated from dvision 2 to danish series doesn't match. Please ensure danish series uses flexible format rules error. (file created on old database resaved on 20.03.0. database which proiduced the error )

Hungary - i get the number of teams relegated from dvision 2 to division 3 doesn't match. Please ensure division 3 uses flexible format rules error. (file created on old database resaved on 20.03.0. database which proiduced the error)

Portugal - I get a could not find rules for diviosn with 72 teams error.

Serbia - - i get the number of teams relegated from dvision 2 to serbian zone league doesn't match. Please ensure serbian zone leauge uses flexible format rules error. (file created on old database resaved on 20.03.0. database which proiduced the error)

Slovakia - Same error as last time. number of teams in under 19 competition (13) doesn't match expected number of teams from rankings (12) this relates to Slovak u19 Division 1on both the 2010.0 and on the 20.3.0. patch.

There is no longer the issue with Turkey that i mentioned previously, Thank you for fixing whatever it was that was causeing the issue.

How would i go about fixing these error's if you are not already working on updating the files for the 20.3.0. patch please? These are some of my favourite leagues to occaisionally play when i get bored of my saves in the usual countries.

Many Thanks for all your hard work and dedication that you put into doing all the missing leagues from the game.

Dai

J'ai enlevé le Portugal c'est la seule qui bug. 

I delete Portugal, i work on but still bug. I try to fix ^^

All files are okay for 20.4.0 ... I want ^^

Edited by Timo61

Update 08/03/2020:

fr.png France (D8 - Regional 3)
- Adjustment of the reputations of all the teams from L1 to N3 according to the current ranking (Average of FM reputation and ranking)
- Adjustment of the reputation of the R1 to 1900 (the 1st and 2nd current ones have had their reputation increased) example Wasquehal 2400 or FC Saint-Estève 2200
- Adjusted the reputation of the R2 to 1750 (1900 for the best)
- Adjusted the reputation of the R3 to 1500 (1600 see 1750 for the best)
- Correction of the names of the RESERVES now they are teams 2 (Example Lens Reserve = Lens 2)
- Correction of the name of three letters for L1, L2 and N1 (fix R3)

On 22/02/2020 at 06:39, Timo61 said:

Hello friends I was away all week, I went for a little road trip with my wife (Belgium, Netherlands, Germany and Luxembourg).
I therefore resume the update. I corrected almost everything

Fix: Austria, Belarus, Netherland, Portugal, Palestinia, Slovakia, Japan, Thailand, WIP for Argentina and in add new club for France D8 ^^

Japanese still inactive players. or what should i do to make it active

3 minutes ago, adolfcritler said:

Japanese still inactive players. or what should i do to make it active

The Japenese file here contains the leagues only, you can find a Japanese player database on here that runs alongside the league file so the teams are full. 

12 hours ago, TheWednesday said:

The Japenese file here contains the leagues only, you can find a Japanese player database on here that runs alongside the league file so the teams are full. 

if i may ask, where can i find japanese player that works with this update

En 4/3/2020 a las 12:48, Dai35 dijo:

Hi Timo,

I am trying to make some small alterations to your files so i can play them how i would like to so that i can start using them and am encountering a few error's but i'm not sure if the errors are caused by some of them being saved using an old database or not.

Austria - i get the same error as last time but it mentions something about ensuring level 8 uses the flexible format rules watever they are, how do i do this please?

Bulgaria, i get require maximum of 168 teams for "A" (OFG) forund 427, i assume this is because the file was created on the old database but don't know how to fix it.

Croatia - i get that the second league has not finished in time for the season update day. (file created on old database resaved on 20.03.0. database which proiduced the error)

Czech Republic i get the number of teams relegated from dvision 2 to division 3 doesn't match. Please ensure division 3 uses flexible format rules error. (file created on old database resaved on 20.03.0. database which proiduced the error)

Denmark - i get the number of teams relegated from dvision 2 to danish series doesn't match. Please ensure danish series uses flexible format rules error. (file created on old database resaved on 20.03.0. database which proiduced the error )

Hungary - i get the number of teams relegated from dvision 2 to division 3 doesn't match. Please ensure division 3 uses flexible format rules error. (file created on old database resaved on 20.03.0. database which proiduced the error)

Portugal - I get a could not find rules for diviosn with 72 teams error.

Serbia - - i get the number of teams relegated from dvision 2 to serbian zone league doesn't match. Please ensure serbian zone leauge uses flexible format rules error. (file created on old database resaved on 20.03.0. database which proiduced the error)

Slovakia - Same error as last time. number of teams in under 19 competition (13) doesn't match expected number of teams from rankings (12) this relates to Slovak u19 Division 1on both the 2010.0 and on the 20.3.0. patch.

There is no longer the issue with Turkey that i mentioned previously, Thank you for fixing whatever it was that was causeing the issue.

How would i go about fixing these error's if you are not already working on updating the files for the 20.3.0. patch please? These are some of my favourite leagues to occaisionally play when i get bored of my saves in the usual countries.

Many Thanks for all your hard work and dedication that you put into doing all the missing leagues from the game.

Dai

I have same problem with croatia

Well in my anecdotal case it was J-league not registering main players but going through the registered players it seems to be AI is registering U21s and not the main players.

The teams do register the players in the second window but it seems like the window after is again bugged.

Germany Regionaliga west isnt scheduling. Have the Argentina issues been fixed now?

Can I also request the third tier in Uruguay please? It is the only S. American country not touched by your work.