Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Phil M

“Play entertaining football”

Recommended Posts

In my club vision, there is a requirement to “play entertaining football”. 
 

Does anyone know what specific elements of the playing style/tactics this refers to?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Phil M said:

In my club vision, there is a requirement to “play entertaining football”. 
 

Does anyone know what specific elements of the playing style/tactics this refers to?

Check out the tooltip, does that give you enough information?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the easiest thing to do would be ask yourself.....If I was going to football tomorrow what would I call entertaining football....then once you have answered that. Whatever it is implement it. 

 

If you are an accountant and 4--5-1 gets you going then so be it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, thatdamgood said:

I think the easiest thing to do would be ask yourself.....If I was going to football tomorrow what would I call entertaining football....then once you have answered that. Whatever it is implement it. 

 

If you are an accountant and 4--5-1 gets you going then so be it.

*Tony Pulis like this*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Seb Wassell said:

Check out the tooltip, does that give you enough information?

Not on FMT20 iOS, hence me asking. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

High tempo, short passing, positive or higher mentality, more intense pressing is what i do and the board is happy with the entertaining football on display

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...