Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Bilal Yusuf

Determination stat just get decreased by 10!!!

Recommended Posts

My future goalkeeper, gasparini's determination just got down by 10. from 14 to 4. WTF?

Screenshot (2).png

Edited by Bilal Yusuf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've just noticed a major loss in one of my players determination attribute too.  From 20 down to 1....talk about flip/flop :)

This save was started when the beta was released if that makes any difference and has been updated by yesterdays patch.
And for the record no editing has been done with any players in the save.

image.thumb.png.e2b3a3009893aee17f04168319a89305.png

Tempted to edit the attribute but don't really want to go down that road.

Edited by blackdevil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, blackdevil said:

I've just noticed a major loss in one of my players determination attribute too.  From 20 down to 1....talk about flip/flop :)

This save was started when the beta was released if that makes any difference and has been updated by yesterdays patch.
And for the record no editing has been done with any players in the save.

image.thumb.png.e2b3a3009893aee17f04168319a89305.png

Tempted to edit the attribute but don't really want to go down that road.

i thought they  fixed this kind of issues with the last update...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bilal Yusuf said:

i thought they  fixed this kind of issues with the last update...

They did. Not everyone's Determination increased, as you've found. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The hotfix for my running save did nothing for determination, if anything it made it a little worse and I started over with the save. Can't see the hidden attributes but in my new save the same squad looks much better in terms of determination.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

They did. Not everyone's Determination increased, as you've found. 

 

No lol, it decreased.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Bilal Yusuf said:

My future goalkeeper, gasparini's determination just got down by 10. from 14 to 4. WTF?

Screenshot (2).png

Did you get a news item about this? Occasionally 'off field events' cause a player to get a big jump or decline in their Determination which is actually intended behaviour.

Of course, there have also been other issues with Determination on the beta software which is not intended behaviour...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, enigmatic said:

Did you get a news item about this? Occasionally 'off field events' cause a player to get a big jump or decline in their Determination which is actually intended behaviour.

Of course, there have also been other issues with Determination on the beta software which is not intended behaviour...

nope, just happen suddenly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

They did. Not everyone's Determination increased, as you've found. 

 

 

the problem is it decreased from 14 to 4

Edited by Bilal Yusuf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to reiterate what our team said in the other thread:

Quote
"The bug effecting Determination meant that the majority of players with the attribute unset were getting assigned a very low score, but it didn't effect ALL players with unset Determination in the same way. 

The fix is designed to find all players across the save who had Determination unset, and then assign a better and more realistic spread of values between them. So whilst the the majority of players effected will experience an increase, it's possible that some players who were previously lucky and got set a high value originally, could now experience a decrease.

The example in your screenshot seems like an extreme case, and is hopefully a rare occurrence, but please let us know if you're experience doesn't match up with what I've said above."

If you have multiple examples of where you feel this hasn't happened in a save, then please make us aware, upload the save game letting us know the file name and affected players and we'll take a look. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What I found was that when I loaded up my game lots of my younger players high determination had a huge drop and some rose. So my star youngsters were now ruined and some others had improved. I tried loading the game and they had all changed again. So i spent the next 20 minutes loading the game again and again until I got something which I was happy with. Some of them had still dropped but only slightly and the others had improved. Then I saved the game and they were set.  Just a tip for anyone who hasn't played with the new update yet.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had this exact same thing happen with two different players after installing the hotfix (which coincided with right after the end of the 2nd season for this career). They were both key players for me, but were on loan and I was unable to retain the loan for another season anyway... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, collisonmullan said:

What I found was that when I loaded up my game lots of my younger players high determination had a huge drop and some rose. So my star youngsters were now ruined and some others had improved. I tried loading the game and they had all changed again. So i spent the next 20 minutes loading the game again and again until I got something which I was happy with. Some of them had still dropped but only slightly and the others had improved. Then I saved the game and they were set.  Just a tip for anyone who hasn't played with the new update yet.

 

 

Exact same as me. When I first went on my save this morning several of my players determination had gone up or down by over 10. My star centre back had his taken down from 12 to 1. But you can reload the game like you said until you get their determination to a reasonable level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/11/2019 at 20:58, Neil Brock said:

Just to reiterate what our team said in the other thread:

If you have multiple examples of where you feel this hasn't happened in a save, then please make us aware, upload the save game letting us know the file name and affected players and we'll take a look. 

i've upload it to owncloud, the name is "Bilal Yusuf - Atalanta"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, collisonmullan said:

What I found was that when I loaded up my game lots of my younger players high determination had a huge drop and some rose. So my star youngsters were now ruined and some others had improved. I tried loading the game and they had all changed again. So i spent the next 20 minutes loading the game again and again until I got something which I was happy with. Some of them had still dropped but only slightly and the others had improved. Then I saved the game and they were set.  Just a tip for anyone who hasn't played with the new update yet.

 

 

But the problem is i already continued the game because i didnt realise it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my side, I have many players who know big decrease...

But I've 1 player who had 18 before update ... 1 after ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/11/2019 at 20:58, Neil Brock said:

Just to reiterate what our team said in the other thread:

If you have multiple examples of where you feel this hasn't happened in a save, then please make us aware, upload the save game letting us know the file name and affected players and we'll take a look. 

any update?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 6 Minuten schrieb Bilal Yusuf:

any update?

It's weekend. They will look into it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bilal Yusuf said:

any update?

Please read Neil's response. You've uploaded the save, but as Neil clearly asked, let SI know the multiple, specific examples you have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...