Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arsenal Fan Dan

Penalties being missed

My team have missed every single penalty (8) in a season (once it happened twice in the same game). The animation is always the same - player shoots to the bottom left and keeper saves it.

I have had two different penalty takers experience this.

Player 1 stats - Penalty taking 20, Composure 10, Finishing 9

Player 2 stats - Penalty Taking 15, Composure 10, Finishing 13

This doesn't seem to affect penalty shoot outs, just penalties taken during the game.

Happy to upload my save file if you want to take a look.

Thanks

The penalty conversion stats are compared to real life ones, so it is unlikely to be an in-game bug and perhaps just a run of bad luck.  My own penalty taker scored 12 in a row and then missed 3 of the next 4, so it can happen.

if it helps -> I guess you are unlucky....

My teams ( Liverpool and now AC Milan ) have and had no problems to score abot 80-90% of the penalties, so no probleme here for me.

BUT ... and this is a known problem... there are too much penalties, with Liverpool last season... about 15-20 for my team... but ok... I played with Mane and Salah... 2 nearby unstoppable rockets ;)

2 hours ago, TonyStark said:

if it helps -> I guess you are unlucky....

My teams ( Liverpool and now AC Milan ) have and had no problems to score abot 80-90% of the penalties, so no probleme here for me.

BUT ... and this is a known problem... there are too much penalties, with Liverpool last season... about 15-20 for my team... but ok... I played with Mane and Salah... 2 nearby unstoppable rockets ;)

The penalty issue was fixed yesterday.