Sports Interactive Community

Hey not sure if it's a bug or my board being overly ambitious but I have a player who is worth £1.6m, in last year of contract and won't sign a new one. He wants to leave the club and I negotiated a deal for £4m which I think is good money for someone on last year of their contract, however the board block the deal and say they will only accept a deal no less than £30m which no team come any close to offering. At this rate I'll have to cut my losses and let him go on a free. Also tried talking to the board and they rejected.

Hi @michaelphipps 

Thanks for the feedback. I agree that in scenarios such as this where the player won't sign a new deal and his contract is expiring then the board should be far more lenient about the fee they receive. Do you happen to have a save game that shows this issue? If so would you be able to upload the save game to our cloud service. 

Details on how to upload can be found via the link below. 

Cheers,

Ben 

Thanks for the save game. 

I've tried reproducing this but the board seem happy with the £4M sale when I try this (see below pic). 

Do you have a save from before the 24th July when the board blocked the offer from OL? 

image.thumb.png.8272f578bed1d0afdf2d46bb22a071df.png

Hi

I have a similar problem with the board expecting an unrealistic value for the player.

Also in danish football so maybe something league specific?

Oliver Abildgaard, AaB

Valued 8,75m DKK - tried to sell a couple of times with a fee around 10m DKK. The board wants a minimum of 46m DKK which is very unrealistic.

IRL he was close to being sold this summer with AaB demanding around 15m DKK (2,0m. euro) but Sparta Prague only willing to pay 10m DKK.

He is a decent player that could be regular starter but he has limited development potential, and AaB have better options for the position. 

I had no problem selling him in the beta.

I have uploaded the save "blocked transfer AaB".

Just found out that the issue could be resolved by transfer listing the player first. 

Then the board will not block the transfer, and they actually gave me a good evaluation also (b+)... weird considering I sold for 14m DKK and they suggested 46m DKK.