Sports Interactive Community

The Stadium and ad boards are missing in 2D but can be seen in 3D. Is it meant to be like that in FM20 where the stadium not shown in 2D mode? I remember the stadium can be seen in the 2D mode in FM19

3D

image.thumb.png.3ba406c0cbe9b389fbd647e74c522cff.png

2D

image.thumb.png.f0f9440a63bf2e3c71b6a34f1ce156f7.png

Are they just black for you in 3d? What graphics settings are you using?

I've attached the DxDiag file. Well my concern wasn't on why the ad boards are black in 3D but why the stadium is not shown in 2D. Its just some grey background surrounding the pitch in 2D.

DxDiag.txt

I think this is going to be because of your graphics settings being on low? If you up your graphics level do they appear

The stadium still doesn't show up in 2D when i set my graphics level higher. My graphics has been always set to low as it is not a high end graphics. But i do not get this issue playing FM19.

Medium Graphic  - 2D and 3D

image.thumb.png.e150fa5682cf55f1cec32c75148d1236.png

image.thumb.png.166eaca581bddb23af9de1ea6ed70082.png

High Graphic  - 2D and 3D

image.thumb.png.f0669e43e29a0aef026dab50b4a3ce5c.png

image.thumb.png.09639e5a4d861c0dca2a79cd55e6332a.png

Hi. I don’t know if this is relevant but I have the same issues on 3-D. If I turn shadows to off I get a really smooth match engine but no club banners around the stadium. But if I put them back onto low my club banners come back but my match engine stutters.

Hi everyone, to me on some matches there are on others not. Do we have to wait for an update or how to fix it?

1.jpg

2.jpg

Edited by t9ine ✞♛

Can you provide a PKM where this isn't appearing if it's only certain matches?

On 31/01/2020 at 16:49, Jack Joyce said:

We'll have a look thanks

Hi, Tell me for what reason the ads are missing, can it be from the video card, settings or should the update be corrected! Thanks in advance and I regret my bad English.

It's so annoying, it makes the 2D pitch look so naked. I really hope they sort it in the winter update. 

Edited by jmeast

17 hours ago, jmeast said:

It's so annoying, it makes the 2D pitch look so naked. I really hope they sort it in the winter update. 

Absolutely, but there is also no answer to the questions ... They forget that there are people who continue the classics in this 2D camera game

On 31/01/2020 at 15:49, Jack Joyce said:

We'll have a look thanks

Any news Jack? Apparently in the FM20 Adboard patch someone said that video adboards don't show up in 2D, only static adboards do, is this true? And if so is there a way around it? 

7 hours ago, jmeast said:

Any news Jack? Apparently in the FM20 Adboard patch someone said that video adboards don't show up in 2D, only static adboards do, is this true? And if so is there a way around it? 

It's under review, although not every match will be without adboards as you can see above from the other posts.

8 hours ago, Jack Joyce said:

It's under review, although not every match will be without adboards as you can see above from the other posts.

Like I said, teams with static boards work, teams with video ads don't. Thanks for the reply Jack, glad its under review. 

On 26/02/2020 at 11:26, Jack Joyce said:

Just to reiterate, static ad boards always show, it is the video ad boards that do not show up in 2d view.  The video ads did show in 2d in FM19 so I presumed they had been removed by design, admittedly to the detriment of the game.  It would be good to know either way and if it is by error that they don't show it would be good to have it sorted.  

Hello, both video ads and normal 2D ads are missing. The problem is that some leagues are missing and others are not. And that makes me think the problem is the game.

19 hours ago, t9ine ✞♛ said:

The problem is that some leagues

Can you tell me in which leagues static ads are missing?  I have not noticed this problem myself.

On 05/03/2020 at 15:58, t9ine ✞♛ said:

Hi, for example Italian and German are missing

I don't think they are.

Please can anyone tell me how to fix it. The pitch looks empty like that.

2 hours ago, t9ine ✞♛ said:

Please can anyone tell me how to fix it. The pitch looks empty like that.

The Torino and Ludogorets games have adboards.  The Milan and Genoa games don't because those stadiums use video adboards which don't show up in 2d view.  If you want ads every match use 3d view.  Sad but that's the way it is.

22 hours ago, priority76 said:

The Torino and Ludogorets games have adboards.  The Milan and Genoa games don't because those stadiums use video adboards which don't show up in 2d view.  If you want ads every match use 3d view.  Sad but that's the way it is.

When I play 2D doesn't have a adboards and I can't play 3D, because my laptop doesn't have a good videocard. That means the problem is in my laptop or ?

On 15/03/2020 at 21:24, t9ine ✞♛ said:

When I play 2D doesn't have a adboards and I can't play 3D, because my laptop doesn't have a good videocard. That means the problem is in my laptop or ?

Here is the Torino game on my pc with adboards:

Capture.thumb.PNG.f68f1e01af350f05aee1ba7364f09f4c.PNG

I don't know why they wouldn't appear on your laptop.  Very strange.

3 hours ago, priority76 said:

Here is the Torino game on my pc with adboards:

Capture.thumb.PNG.f68f1e01af350f05aee1ba7364f09f4c.PNG

I don't know why they wouldn't appear on your laptop.  Very strange.

Hi bro, here's how it works for me

Torino Atalanta.jpg

Hello Mr. Joyce, that's FM19 and in 2D view I have video adboards. Why i don't have normal adboards in FM20 ? That's on the same laptop ?!

is there a way to remove video ads so we just have static ads