Sports Interactive Community

When playing a match in 3D it sounds like a ball on a pin ball machine when players pass to each other

3 minutes ago, handy500 said:

Is it only 2 of us that have this problem or can't anyone else be bothered reporting it

You're probably the only two people that play with sound :D (I'm joking!) 

On 21/11/2019 at 21:26, Johnny Ace said:

You're probably the only two people that play with sound :D (I'm joking!) 

joking aside I think most people turn the sounds off becausde they've been terrible for years now. I think the team are rightly concentrating on more important areas of the game

On 21/11/2019 at 21:22, handy500 said:

Is it only 2 of us that have this problem or can't anyone else be bothered reporting it

It's one of those things that we all just accept as being part of the engine that has been bad for years. It has been reported 1000 times on here. The sound of a basketball being rapidly bounced on the floor - tap tap tap tap tap tap tap - while on screen the player has taken one touch.

Hello all, 

Thanks for raising this.

Does this happen frequently? We're trying to reproduce this issue currently but are failing to do so. Any further information that you can provide would be of great help.

Cheers,

Josh

17 minutes ago, Josh Brimacombe-Wiard said:

Hello all, 

Thanks for raising this.

Does this happen frequently? We're trying to reproduce this issue currently but are failing to do so. Any further information that you can provide would be of great help.

Cheers,

Josh

Still happening after latest update . Its like its stuck in a sound loop . Personally its every game for me but at no particular point in the game 

9 minutes ago, Josh Brimacombe-Wiard said:

So is it just multiple unprompted ball striking sounds?

Yes when a player has the ball at their feet. Like he's knocking it foot to foot very quickly. And it's been in the game for ages and reported on here for ages across hundreds of threads? I can see it just today on several threads across different boards. There's even a page on the general discussion about playing with sound off because of things like this just being a permanent fixture that never gets addressed.

It seems worse when the ball is in the 18 yard area when the goalkeeper saves it or it goes out for a goal kick.It also starts when players are passing the ball to each otherbut gets worse when going out for a throw in.

The thing that annoys me most in my game, the sound cuts out at half and full time, no cheers boos nothing

I have that ball-tapping sound multiple times in every match. It seems to be random.

The crowd sound cutoff also happens from time to time in my games.

Edited by djdookie
typos

Happens to me to

Yep, me too. When a player has the ball at his feet it sounds like a constant, rapid machine gun fire. 

Hi everyone.

Just to confirm, your issue was investigated internally and we have verified a fix for the match sound bug. 

It will be rolled out in our next major update, I can't give an exact date for that - but should hopefully be soon.

Thanks again for reporting, and sorry we didn't catch this sooner.