Sports Interactive Community
Grunners

Two 'Staff arrange friendly matches' tickboxes are unconnected

I've flagged perviously that staff seemed to be arranging friendlies even when instructed not to.

Just discovered that whilst under the schedules screen, the 'staff arrange friendlies for first team' checkbox was unticked, the checkbox with the exact same description under the match day tab on the staff responsibilities screen was ticked. Confirm after some experimentation that ticking/unticking the box in one place does not seem to impact the other. See the below screenshots taken within seconds of each other.

599952839_ScreenshotatNov2021-10-37.thumb.png.1df8f815c532ad44e36b9b1487f14347.png

1673014419_ScreenshotatNov2021-11-31.thumb.png.3502bb433ddc7bd7115b445ace8a2171.png

Can confirm this. It seems, on playing around, that the one on the Schedule > Responsibilities screen does nothing; the one in Staff Responsibilities is prime.

Thanks for the feedback. 

This is an issue we are aware of and will be looking to resolve in a future update. 

Cheers,

Ben

Hey @Ben Kenney

Is the issue of staff arranging too many friendlies in the first instance included in this? My preseason friendlies are always done by my AM and this season he arranged one every two days, I had about 12 lined up.....obviously, when I sense check them and delete as appropriate I then get the issue above of re-arranged friendlies.

Cheers.