Sports Interactive Community

Hello there,

I have MSI GS60 series notebook with i7-6700HQ, 32 GB RAM, 256 GB PCIe SSD+1 TB 7200 rpm HDD, NVIDIA GTX 970M, 4K resolution.

Game doesn't play in the match. This problem didn't improve that what I did.

We wait 1 years for new version of FM. But every year do same thing.

What will i do ?

On 21/11/2019 at 06:06, semihgenc85 said:

Hello there,

I have MSI GS60 series notebook with i7-6700HQ, 32 GB RAM, 256 GB PCIe SSD+1 TB 7200 rpm HDD, NVIDIA GTX 970M, 4K resolution.

Game doesn't play in the match. This problem didn't improve that what I did.

We wait 1 years for new version of FM. But every year do same thing.

What will i do ?

So goes the game lag in the 3D match engine or not run at all?  What have you done so far?

12 minutes ago, BrAnD1990 said:

All right, for a lot of money, sold the release of the unplayable version of the game and sit silently..

You would be better to post your own thread in the Crashes and Technical subforum for help with this as this issue could be a ME issue or a hardware issue

6 минут назад, FrazT сказал:

You would be better to post a thread in the Crashes and Technical subforum for help with this

What other technical glitches? The game slows down thousands of people who paid money for it, the developers do not know about it and are not going to do anything?? The problem is only in the game!

Please just do as requested and the SI staff will look at your problem and help you fix it posting like this in multiple threads will not get it fixed.

2 часа назад, FrazT сказал:

Please just do as requested and the SI staff will look at your problem and help you fix it posting like this in multiple threads will not get it fixed.

People have thrown off everything not a dozen times!! How much more time must pass?? Six months, maybe a year?? When the developers will fix the problems in optimization??

1 minute ago, BrAnD1990 said:

People have thrown off everything not a dozen times!! How much more time must pass?? Six months, maybe a year?? When the developers will fix the problems in optimization??

OK - we can do this one of two ways:

If you have an issue with your game and you would like some help, then please read the forum guidelines and open a thread on your own and give all the details that you can to enable the SI staff to try and help you

If you dont wish any help and just want to post randomly abusing the developers then your posting rights will be withdrawn.