Sports Interactive Community
Dosukoi

FM20 Unlock Japan Level 6

Been waiting for this, the best Japan database I've ever used. Thanks so much.

Does it have updated squads, and is the 2022 fixture scheduling fixed? Also, are the international friendly rules correct for the Asian Cup in this version?

Also, any plans for a facepack this year? Remember there was one last year but became redundant after the 19.3 patch.

11 часов назад, rjferguson90 сказал:

Also, any plans for a facepack this year? Remember there was one last year but became redundant after the 19.3 patch.

now you can make quick facepack by yourself, using website globalsportsarchive.com, there're many pictures of players from Japan in needed format and size already. You need only to download, add right name and make a config file after it

On 21/11/2019 at 03:26, rjferguson90 said:

Been waiting for this, the best Japan database I've ever used. Thanks so much.

Does it have updated squads, and is the 2022 fixture scheduling fixed? Also, are the international friendly rules correct for the Asian Cup in this version?

It should have been fixed. The J1, Emperor's Cup and League Cup will end before the World Cup is held. But  I don't know about the Asian Cup issue.

On 21/11/2019 at 12:06, Kodiak said:

Ty!! Karin's fm20 japan 1.0.1db right?

Yes.

10 hours ago, al_hk said:

The website administrator is Karin. And this site is for Japanese people. Because the person name is all converted to Japanese. And The league rules file is completely different.

Koohei Katoo is doubled (in Your DB he's on free (but in my save appeared in Widzew Łódź, while left the team long time ago), in the game's DB he's in St. Joseph - also not correct, as it's a Welsh team, should be from Gibraltar).

thx for the db I used yours 19 version too

but why records and awards like season mvp or best scorer are stopped since 2013?

When I started a new save with this database, a couple of the foreign players on Vissel Kobe were duplicated:

Sergi Samper

David Villa

Lucas Podolski

andres iniesta

thomas vermaelen

On 21/11/2019 at 01:28, rjferguson90 said:

That's Interesting!
I got the latest face pack for Japanese players but it didn't match with this DB,
I thought I would like to re-work the latest face pack with some new face ...

On 30/11/2019 at 20:04, bclem12 said:

When I started a new save with this database, a couple of the foreign players on Vissel Kobe were duplicated:

Sergi Samper

David Villa

Lucas Podolski

andres iniesta

thomas vermaelen

Looking in the editor, it seems there are duplicates as  "Retired Person" for all of those names (except Sergi Samper, he's not duplicate if I compare in the editor).

Hey Dosu, I've tried changing some money values (TV & prizes) from the competitions and when I try to validate them I get the following error:

1/8/2018, Yamazaki Nabisco Cup, Number of teams in competition (20) doesn't match expected number of teams from rankings (14)

I get that same error even if I try to test out competitions from your file without modifications. How did you manage to get them verified? I'll probably have to do the same thing to verify it...

Thanks!

You'll need to follow the instructions in the second post of this thread to get the overview screen working again

7 hours ago, PequenoGenio said:

Since the update 20.2. the club overview is locked again. Can you help?

Every time there is an update the skin file is overwritten, so as NicWar says, you need to apply re-apply the file again as per the second post

5 horas atrás, marcotalhadas disse:

Pequeno Génio troca novamente o ficheiro que fica bom :)

5 horas atrás, NicWar disse:

You'll need to follow the instructions in the second post of this thread to get the overview screen working again

48 minutos atrás, joe5p disse:

Every time there is an update the skin file is overwritten, so as NicWar says, you need to apply re-apply the file again as per the second post

Just like the real name thing...

Many thanks to the 3 of you