[FM20](20.4) Unlock Japan Level6

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 часов назад, rjferguson90 сказал:

Also, any plans for a facepack this year? Remember there was one last year but became redundant after the 19.3 patch.

now you can make quick facepack by yourself, using website globalsportsarchive.com, there're many pictures of players from Japan in needed format and size already. You need only to download, add right name and make a config file after it

On 21/11/2019 at 03:26, rjferguson90 said:

Been waiting for this, the best Japan database I've ever used. Thanks so much.

Does it have updated squads, and is the 2022 fixture scheduling fixed? Also, are the international friendly rules correct for the Asian Cup in this version?

It should have been fixed. The J1, Emperor's Cup and League Cup will end before the World Cup is held. But  I don't know about the Asian Cup issue.

On 21/11/2019 at 12:06, Kodiak said:

Ty!! Karin's fm20 japan 1.0.1db right?

Yes.

10 hours ago, al_hk said:

The website administrator is Karin. And this site is for Japanese people. Because the person name is all converted to Japanese. And The league rules file is completely different.

Koohei Katoo is doubled (in Your DB he's on free (but in my save appeared in Widzew Łódź, while left the team long time ago), in the game's DB he's in St. Joseph - also not correct, as it's a Welsh team, should be from Gibraltar).

On 21/11/2019 at 01:28, rjferguson90 said:

Also, any plans for a facepack this year? Remember there was one last year but became redundant after the 19.3 patch.

That's Interesting!
I got the latest face pack for Japanese players but it didn't match with this DB,
I thought I would like to re-work the latest face pack with some new face ...

On 30/11/2019 at 20:04, bclem12 said:

When I started a new save with this database, a couple of the foreign players on Vissel Kobe were duplicated:

Sergi Samper

David Villa

Lucas Podolski

andres iniesta

thomas vermaelen

Looking in the editor, it seems there are duplicates as  "Retired Person" for all of those names (except Sergi Samper, he's not duplicate if I compare in the editor).

Hey Dosu, I've tried changing some money values (TV & prizes) from the competitions and when I try to validate them I get the following error:

1/8/2018, Yamazaki Nabisco Cup, Number of teams in competition (20) doesn't match expected number of teams from rankings (14)

I get that same error even if I try to test out competitions from your file without modifications. How did you manage to get them verified? I'll probably have to do the same thing to verify it...

Thanks!

7 hours ago, PequenoGenio said:

Since the update 20.2. the club overview is locked again. Can you help?

Every time there is an update the skin file is overwritten, so as NicWar says, you need to apply re-apply the file again as per the second post

5 horas atrás, marcotalhadas disse:

Pequeno Génio troca novamente o ficheiro que fica bom :)

5 horas atrás, NicWar disse:

You'll need to follow the instructions in the second post of this thread to get the overview screen working again

48 minutos atrás, joe5p disse:

Every time there is an update the skin file is overwritten, so as NicWar says, you need to apply re-apply the file again as per the second post

Just like the real name thing...

Many thanks to the 3 of you

• 1 month later...

Furthermore, you really need to have a look at the bottom tier. I just got promoted throught the aforementioned Regional League Playoff and have had to pay out double prize money because winning the Kanto Division and winning the "Regional League" are counted as two separate leagues and thus I had to pay league payout bonuses for two separate leagues. I'm now £350K in debt.........

EDIT: It's also affecting team records. My record low points in a season is 7 points and record low wins is 2 because they relegation playoff counts as its own separate league.

Edited by Kanwulf

15 hours ago, ithabest said:

I've noticed a bug where the Emperor Cup Winner does not qualify for AFC Champions League and instead always takes the League's 4th place finisher. Is there any way that this can be fixed?

Move the Emperor's Cup final back from Jan 1st to Dec 31st. This isn't realistic as the final is always on New Year's Day, but it'll work. The AFC Champions League schedules its new season (and allocates teams) on January 1st, which takes place BEFORE the Emperor's Cup Final is played later that day. Therefore the Emperor's Cup winner never qualifies.

I've just entered my 3rd season with Vonds Ichihara. Been promoted back to back.

Each year I get a news item saying that my tea, has received X amount in TV Money, but it never shows up in my balance? Is there any reason for this?

Is there an error in the J League Cup (Levain Cup)?  

Top 2 teams from the group stage then into playoff.  

After playoff, team that finished 3rd in the group stage appear in the Quarter Final again?  

I have load another save and see team knocked out in the playoff then appear in the Quarter Final again.  

On 06/03/2020 at 14:33, TheWednesday said:

I downloaded the update from the Japanese site however the players names are in Japanese and I'm not sure how to fix the issue.

Really hope someone who can read Japanese will translate their work!

On 06/03/2020 at 16:33, TheWednesday said:

I downloaded the update from the Japanese site however the players names are in Japanese and I'm not sure how to fix the issue.

I found something useful while we wait the full package. If you open file by file in the editor, you can delete the "common name" field which is filled with japanese characters.

I tried a couple of players from Antlers, deleted the Japanese characters and when i started the game it was working. 

To do that, takes a lot of time, but if you want we can share the work :)

5 hours ago, <<Macaco-RJ88>> said:

I found something useful while we wait the full package. If you open file by file in the editor, you can delete the "common name" field which is filled with japanese characters.

I tried a couple of players from Antlers, deleted the Japanese characters and when i started the game it was working. 

To do that, takes a lot of time, but if you want we can share the work :)

Good find! Unfortunately I don't think I'm going to have much free time over the next couple of weeks but hopefully there is somebody who is able to help you out! Fingers crossed the full update is released here soon and saves you a job though. :)