Sports Interactive Community
SamboCRFC

Freezing after locking

I've found that if I lock my device or got to another aplication and try to go back to the game I'm unable to select things correctly. Sometimes it'll select something further down the screen from where I touched or it'll just not respond.

I've a brand new Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5. Works grand multi tasking with any other application and on FM mobile.

Hi,

Sorry you are experiencing these issues. 

We have reproduced this error and it is currently being investigated by our Dev Team. We'll keep you updated when there is more information to report.

Apologies again,

Harrison

Any update on this? Bought this version today and it's a game breaker for me. Spent £20 on top of the full game as being a new parent i don't have as much time to play the full PC version as I'd like...so to not be able to leave my device for a minute because if the screen times out or I have to lock it for a second results in me having to reload the entire game, is mad.

I too have a Tab A 10.5, sometimes freezes, sometimes every button is about an inch off but no mention of this when I checked the device was compatible with you when I purchased it...but it's a pretty big issue for a mobile device.

To add to this, this also happens if you switch apps on the tab A 10.5 - so I can't even check an email or look up a player on the internet without having to restart the whole game. Really frustrating.

How is there still no update on this? It's been a known issue since November, I purchased in December and it's basically unplayable since every time I get an email, notification or something overlaps the game or the screen times out, I can't press any buttons, lose my progress and have to restart the game. It's mad.

I might as well have left £20 on the street for someone to pick up.

How do I get a refund please? I'm sure 5-6wks without a response or fix is a reasonable period to wait before requesting my money back.

Hi @Canaryak,

Apologies again for the issue, we understand that it can be incredibly frustrating and the Dev Team are still working on finding a fix. 

To get a refund can you email help@sega.co.uk with proof of purchase.

Harrison

Hi,

Have you made any progress on this? I've just downloaded the game and this issue makes it virtually unplayable.

Thanks,

Ian