Sports Interactive Community
Rivelino31

Technical Director not recruiting staff

I have delegated the recruitment of u23 staff to my technical director. Been a season and still he hasn't added anything to the u23 staff other than a manager.
I rather have my u18 staff setup get disrupted as the u18  staff contracts are renewed to u23 contracts, even though i have control of the u18 contracts

Thanks for the feedback Rivelino. 

We have a n issue logged in regards to the DOF/Technical Director not making as many signings as they possibly should. 

Cheers,

Ben

@jeid2000 out of interest could you let me know which teams you have assigned him to sign staff for (Senior/U23/U18)? 

Are there specific jobs you feel should be getting filled urgently that aren't. Or is it a case that you have some roles which could have additional staff employed but aren't being filled. 

It's not designed for  the staff numbers to be maxed out, but obviously there is a balance to be had between no staff signing and too many staff signings. 

Cheers,

Ben

Hi Ben, I sacked a lot of my staff at the start of the game, so I had no physios and I ended up hiring them myself. Unfortunately, I don't have a save game from then. He was also supposed to hire a loan manager, but no efforts were made so I got one in myself. I can appreciate there's a balance to find though :) 

I've got them signing all B Team and U19 staff and first team medical staff.

Out of interest, is there a reason why the Technical Director can hire my B Team Manager but not my U19 Manager? I'm managing Real Betis(Hispalis) and the TD is not in the list, just the Chairman, myself and DoF.

On 21/11/2019 at 19:45, Ben Kenney said:

Thanks for the feedback Rivelino. 

We have a n issue logged in regards to the DOF/Technical Director not making as many signings as they possibly should. 

Cheers,

Ben

Same here. Usually I ask my DOF hire me some medical staff for youth teams and hire some analytics. 

But nothing changes after 1-2 weeks. Same number of staff like before.