Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Rivelino31

Staff responsibility changes Automatically

Recommended Posts

Had delegated the friendly matches to be controlled by the assistant manager, but have found it getting  reverted out of the sudden to me.
Kind of bothersome as I have to keep checking if another staff responsibilities have been reverted as well or not.

I recall this error used to be in FM 16-18. 

Edit :

As soon as i posted this, I had the friendly matches delegated back to me, even after reversing it before.
Clearly a bug

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the feedback. 

I've gone through pre-season as manager of Utd and this has not reproduced for me. Ive delegated this to my assistant manager and it has remained with the assistant throughout. 

If you have a save game where this is changing as you have described then please upload a save game to our cloud service. Details on how to upload can be found via the link below. 

Cheers,

Ben

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Ben Kenney said:

Thanks for the feedback. 

I've gone through pre-season as manager of Utd and this has not reproduced for me. Ive delegated this to my assistant manager and it has remained with the assistant throughout. 

If you have a save game where this is changing as you have described then please upload a save game to our cloud service. Details on how to upload can be found via the link below. 

Cheers,

Ben

I uploaded my save game named "united.fm"
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've also experienced this issue.

can it be related with the updates? 

furthermore things like Opposition instruction always get changed automatically due to this (delegating stuff). cost me some games...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Marbah said:

I've also experienced this issue.

can it be related with the updates? 

furthermore things like Opposition instruction always get changed automatically due to this (delegating stuff). cost me some games...

dont know if its the update, but previous versions have also had this same issue for me. some responsibilities get changed back to me or someone else.

 

2 hours ago, rayloriga1 said:

I think it has reproduced to me, but from season to season, not within the same season.

Yes. that must be the same for me. during pre season it gets a change, most likely
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have the same problem.

i think there are some serious problems with staff responsibilites since 2019.

this is a another problem;

and as you say;

i hope we can get a solution.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the feedback on this issue guys. 

The issue with the 'Handles Friendly Matches' responsibility has been reproduced and is now with the development team to look into. FWIW it looks like changing between the 29th-30th May in the example that has recreated for me. 

@Marbah i've not managed to get this opposition instructions issue to reproduce. It remains assigned to the staff member i've given this too. If you have a save game that shows the issue would you be able to upload this to our cloud service. Details on how to upload can be found via the link below. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Ben Kenney said:

Thanks for the feedback on this issue guys. 

The issue with the 'Handles Friendly Matches' responsibility has been reproduced and is now with the development team to look into. FWIW it looks like changing between the 29th-30th May in the example that has recreated for me. 

@Marbah i've not managed to get this opposition instructions issue to reproduce. It remains assigned to the staff member i've given this too. If you have a save game that shows the issue would you be able to upload this to our cloud service. Details on how to upload can be found via the link below. 

 

hope it gets resolved, thanks for your help Ben

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi again.

@Ben Kenney also i uploaded my savegames for you if it helps.

coo772_derby_fm2018.fm

coo772_Derby_fm2020.fm

coo772_VfB Stuttgart_fm2020.fm

coo772 _Derby_fm2019.fm

 

i deleted all my save games, appdata cache files etc for fresh install to try again. so saved games are at the begining of the season.

it works fine at fm 2018 but not works at 2019 and 2020.

here is the several things i have tried;

i have edited club financing with in-game editor to see if it because financing problems. but not worked

and also i tried to change display and data language to english to see if there is a problem with reading data. not worked

i usually using instant result skin and also i tested games with base fm skin but its not affect

 

thanks again for your help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ben Kenney i've uploaded the save. 

After that point I played 1 match like normal, went on holiday between games and when I started the 2nd game my instructions are already switched.

Save name: 1st try AC Milan.fm 

(might be related to going on holiday?) yea...once i go on holiday they switched 

Edited by Marbah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, I'm facing a similar bug with the staff assuming the position to handle the loans of young players! I just grab that position for me, and almost every week it changes automatic to the young director!!"#?!"#$!"$="#=# Its drinving me crazy! they start to reject offers that I planed and to offer my young prospects that I want to develop...

 

Cmnon! what you need from my side to fix this? its a known issue?

 

thx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Marbah said:

Hi @Ben Kenney Uploaded again.

Uploaded files

  • 1st try AC Milan (v05).fm

Thanks for the save. 

To be clear the change in the responsibility only happens when you holiday. When continuing the game normally this issue does not recreate for you? I've not managed to get this to reproduce either by holidaying or playing through manually. 

15 hours ago, danygm said:

Guys, I'm facing a similar bug with the staff assuming the position to handle the loans of young players! I just grab that position for me, and almost every week it changes automatic to the young director!!"#?!"#$!"$="#=# Its drinving me crazy! they start to reject offers that I planed and to offer my young prospects that I want to develop...

 

Cmnon! what you need from my side to fix this? its a known issue?

 

thx

If you have a save game from just before these responsibilities change then could you please upload a save game to our cloud service. Details on how to upload can be found via the link below. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are two ways to make the delegation change.  When you click the dropdown, overview is the first option which has everything.  Or from the dropdown you can go to specific sections like transfers, matches, training etc.  It seems like it might be tied to which way you make the change.  For the friendly matches I was always delegating to my ass man through the matches section specifically.  During preseason it would constantly revert back to me.  Happened during the same preseason multiple times and also from season to season.

I was also seeing the same issue with other areas like negotiating transfers out for U19.  Kept taking control but kept reverting back to my ass man.

I then made the change from the overview section and the change seems to have stuck.  Tbf I have not yet got through an entire season with the changes from the overview section so may still revert back, but so far it seems to have worked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ben Kenney I've uploaded a new save - 1st try AC Milan.fm

Right before I saved I manually changed the options to the position ones.

nothing went wrong after the 1st game. but in the 2nd (or 3rd maybe?) I've noticed that during the match, on some of the substitutions made by the opposition. the OI were switched to the green side for some reason.

after the game all my instructions are on the right side. I'm still in charge of the OI.

what am I doing wrong, its driving me crazy. the assistant is spamming the same game tips (we should press their fullbacks they can cross etc) and I ALREADY ASKED THEM TO DO THAT, but then I look and I see the assman incharge of that and nothing is selected.

image.thumb.png.8e0a6f51dcf3ea4e3dff5b10f55cdc7e.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also had delegated the 'leads friendly matches' to the assistant manager and it randomly kept getting back to me. I think every time I hire any new staff member it changes back, if this helps?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey @Ben Kenney any updates? did you manage to reproduce it on your side?

on my side the OI still reset whenever I set them to the position (not individual players)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the save. 

I've passed your save game on to be looked into further. Once I hear back from dev team I will let you know what the cause of this is. 

Apologies for delay in getting back to you. 

Cheers,

Ben

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey 

I'm having a similar issue where I have assigned myself control of the U23 for their games and yet I just get a report after each match. It wasn't always like this on this save as i had control of the U23s earlier in the season.

 

If you go on the staff responsibilities it shows me as in control of the team on match days yet it still skips the games. 

 

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks! I will upload my save as: Jack Magri - Liverpool (v02).fm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New PATCH SAME BUG! Im tired SI! believe me! Its such a BS I CLICK ON TAKE CONTROL! and then... someone else start to loan my players! cmon I cant go every single week to the fck menu and take control of that task! on previous patchs it worked as expected! stop messing around with the options and match engine! jzs!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Similarly, I'm set to control all staff recruitment and contracts... however, U18 staff keep getting signed without my confirmation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am with the same problem ad it includes other bugs, that can have some relation:

- Delay before of start the match, the second time and when finishes the first time and the whole match.


- The Match Team Talk wasn't on my responsability as in the club as in the national team. Another staff responsability item has reseted.

- An old bug: While I was trying to change the tactic, the "Edit" button got locked then I couldn't do any changes till the end of the match. Different before, I could continue the game after the match end. 

File uploaded (savegame): Tiago  Wakabayashi - Paris Saiasil 322.fm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2019 at 13:06, Y9_JKO said:

Hey 

I'm having a similar issue where I have assigned myself control of the U23 for their games and yet I just get a report after each match. It wasn't always like this on this save as i had control of the U23s earlier in the season.

 

If you go on the staff responsibilities it shows me as in control of the team on match days yet it still skips the games. 

 

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks! I will upload my save as: Jack Magri - Liverpool (v02).fm

Thanks for the feedback and apologies for the delay in getting back to you. 

It appears the U23 manager is in charge of team selection as can be seen in the below screenshot. If you want to takeover U23 team selections you will need to remove the U23 manager and give yourself the responsibility. 

image.png.7605edbf84874d23c67cd4843100b8b6.png

33 minutes ago, tiago_wakabayashi said:

I am with the same problem ad it includes other bugs, that can have some relation:

- Delay before of start the match, the second time and when finishes the first time and the whole match.


- The Match Team Talk wasn't on my responsability as in the club as in the national team. Another staff responsability item has reseted.

- An old bug: While I was trying to change the tactic, the "Edit" button got locked then I couldn't do any changes till the end of the match. Different before, I could continue the game after the match end. 

File uploaded (savegame): Tiago  Wakabayashi - Paris Saiasil 322.fm

Your save game does not appear to be on our cloud service. Could you please try and upload again. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/12/2019 at 20:52, Sapa said:

This is still happening.  

I got the same problem. FM got still a lot of bugs...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello. This drives me crazy. I wanna control "outgoing development loans for young players" because i want the players to be on loan in clubs where they are playing every game. But every time I take control over it the next day the "loan manager" is back in control. is it impossible to control this???

Skärmavbild 2019-12-26 kl. 23.41.13.png

Edited by pontaruff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Em 20/12/2019 em 13:25, tiago_wakabayashi disse:

- An old bug: While I was trying to change the tactic, the "Edit" button got locked then I couldn't do any changes till the end of the match. Different before, I could continue the game after the match end. 

It happened again with me in the PSG X Milan match, the last one of the calendar. The "solution" was when appeared the popup to do a quicksub, then I could back to change my tactics after the substitution done.

Savegame: https://www.mediafire.com/file/4iybyuc7b1ndcfi/Tiago__Wakabayashi_-_Paris_Saiasil_378.fm/file

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Staff responsibilities changed for me a couple of times already and I am in january 2020 only. How do I see that? Because suddenly I get some scout hired beside my back, I go to staff responsibilities, see that the option is again active, I remove it. In a couple of months it happens again. The issue is that not only staff hiring is changed, but multiple other options. I remove the delegation, and then here we go again.

Anything you need from me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/12/2019 at 00:46, pontaruff said:

Hello. This drives me crazy. I wanna control "outgoing development loans for young players" because i want the players to be on loan in clubs where they are playing every game. But every time I take control over it the next day the "loan manager" is back in control. is it impossible to control this???

This happens to me too. I don't like this for the same reasons like pontaruff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this is absolutely crazy middle of november this happened and we are now into a new year and is still happening...i logged my complaint ages ago and infact had the same happen yesterday in a save they just keep changing....
its so annoying when you set everything how you want at a start of a save then things start going out of control during the season & you cant think why..only then to be greeted with a mess of a responsibility screen..
theres no way that part of the game should have changed it should be kept like fm19 was so simple...they only changed it because they ran out of ideas for features so started making stupid changes to things that didnt need changing now the whole setup is shambolic.

i also complained about a scouting section where i kept having reports in my inbox & now the whole topic has gone which says banned .....have no idea why but kinda strange its just gone...no fix maybe or dont know how to fix it and hope i forget?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/12/2019 at 19:00, Sapa said:

Similarly, I'm set to control all staff recruitment and contracts... however, U18 staff keep getting signed without my confirmation. 

Would be interested in taking a look at your save where you are seeing this issue. Any save game from around a week before an U18 staff member is signed without any input from the user. Details on how to upload below.  

On 26/12/2019 at 22:46, pontaruff said:

Hello. This drives me crazy. I wanna control "outgoing development loans for young players" because i want the players to be on loan in clubs where they are playing every game. But every time I take control over it the next day the "loan manager" is back in control. is it impossible to control this???

Skärmavbild 2019-12-26 kl. 23.41.13.png

We are aware of an issue where this responsibility can be reset when saving/loading a game. This is something we will be looking to resolve in a future update. We've not seen an example of this changing automatically when continuing the game though. If you have a save game where this can be reproduced from then we would be interested in taking a look. 

9 hours ago, robevz said:

this is absolutely crazy middle of november this happened and we are now into a new year and is still happening...i logged my complaint ages ago and infact had the same happen yesterday in a save they just keep changing....
its so annoying when you set everything how you want at a start of a save then things start going out of control during the season & you cant think why..only then to be greeted with a mess of a responsibility screen..
theres no way that part of the game should have changed it should be kept like fm19 was so simple...they only changed it because they ran out of ideas for features so started making stupid changes to things that didnt need changing now the whole setup is shambolic.

i also complained about a scouting section where i kept having reports in my inbox & now the whole topic has gone which says banned .....have no idea why but kinda strange its just gone...no fix maybe or dont know how to fix it and hope i forget?

Firstly i can understand your frustrations with these issues. They have been quite tough to track down as the changing of some of these responsibilities is not always reproducible so it's not just a case of it being tricky to reproduce but also to verify any potential fixes. The bit I have bolded above from your post is simply not true though The responsibility changes were changed in order to give the user more flexibility than in previous versions. 

In regards to your scouting issue i've moved your thread to the now closed pre-release beta forums where the tread was located into the main bugs forums where you should be able to see it again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@Ben Kenney cheers ben to be honest i cant fault your replys you never stay away or never answer you always respond to all topics....

i still dont think there was any need to change the staff section though as its created more problems than last year as proven as nobody can find a way to fix it as of yet..if i remember rightly not once did anybpody have problems with the fm19 format or even before that ......you and the team must realise deep down some things didnt really need changing even though you wouldnt admit on the forum which is totally understandable keep it behind closed doors.....im guessing you play the game yourself? you must have the same bugs as us surely it can be frustrating

Edited by robevz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OUTGOING DEVELOPMENT LOANS

This changes frequently from my responsibility to suddenly being given to a staff member.

This is VERY annoying, since a player not listed for loan is suddenly loaned out against my will.

I change it back, hit confirm. All seems fine. After a short while it happens again.

Has happened on ALL my save games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are aware of an issue where this responsibility can be reset when saving/loading a game. This is something we will be looking to resolve in a future update. We've not seen an example of this changing automatically when continuing the game though. If you have a save game where this can be reproduced from then we would be interested in taking a look. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The option seems to have been minimalized, and even when setting to 'take control' the option to 'take control' still keeps reappearing. 

881ff33650cc21e9984401f4f488da95.jpeg

My board have just signed a crappy Data Analyst for $1.5k a week :/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/01/2020 at 17:51, Sapa said:

The option seems to have been minimalized, and even when setting to 'take control' the option to 'take control' still keeps reappearing. 

881ff33650cc21e9984401f4f488da95.jpeg

My board have just signed a crappy Data Analyst for $1.5k a week :/

 

This looks to be a slightly different issue to others reported.

Do you have a save game from before this occurred? Was there a newly created squad within your club which saw this problem occur. 

Details on how to upload a save can be seen via the link below. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not completely different, in that U18 still keep getting offered contracts and signed without my confirmation.  It's just seem another issue on top in that the option to control doesn't save itself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is a different issue as the responsibilities have not been created properly for the newly created squad. This is what is causing the problem. 

Do you have a save game from before the newly created squad is created? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/01/2020 at 18:04, Ben Kenney said:

It is a different issue as the responsibilities have not been created properly for the newly created squad. This is what is causing the problem. 

Do you have a save game from before the newly created squad is created? 

Sorry, all 3 saves are pretty recent. I am using a editor file to manage tier 9 in England.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...