Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Payts88

Custom graphics still not working on Mac

I have been constantly trying to insert custom graphics into the game since the beta release and even after trying everything nothing seems to work, only graphics that have been downloaded from the steam workshop work? Could there be on conflict on my computer stopping graphics being inserted. I’m on a MacBook Air with Mac Catalina 

What folder are you putting them into? The file structure has changed from previous years so they're now in a different location.

The same as usual, graphics and then kits nothing seems to be working not sure if it’s something on my computer that is conflicting 

8 hours ago, Payts88 said:

The same as usual, graphics and then kits nothing seems to be working not sure if it’s something on my computer that is conflicting 

I meant the full folder path. The file location has changed from previous versions. As Michael said, check with where you got them from.

I’ve followed the usual documents/fm2020/graphics/kits 

after that I’ve followed the steps in game and nothing changes 

It's not in documents/fm20/graphics/kits anymore on Mac. Check the instructions on any graphics pack you've downloaded for FM20. I am running kits/skins/logos on Mac without issue.

Open Finder
At the very top of the screen there will be a drop down menu named "Go" select that and when you press the Alt key, an option for Library will appear, select that
Then go Application Support>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2020>Graphics and drop everything in there.

Cheers will give that a go, so I don’t need separate folders for the different graphics just put them in the same graphics folder??

Still divide them up, so a kits folder, a faces folder etc. but shove all the folders in that location, yes.