Sports Interactive Community
Atarin

Board is cancelling all of my trial offers

I'm playing with a modded DB going down to level 10 in England and I'm finding that my board are just cancelling all of my trial offers because 'we have too many trialists at the club' when we in fact have none. Is this a bug that needs reporting or just an unfortunate feature of playing this far down.

Thanks for the feedback. 

Do you have multiple trial offers in  for players at the same time? Or does this still happen when you have individual trial offers in for players? 

If you have a save game that shows the issue then could you please upload to our cloud service. Details can be found below. 

After some experiments I think I've found the issue. If you make too many trial offers, regardless of whether anyone has actually started training with you or not the board anticipate you having too many and cancel every offer. It sounds a bit like a bug. To get around the issue I've just been offering trials in batches of 4 players at a time and I seem to be able to get 30-40 trialists into the club without the board getting involved. Just something for you guys to be aware of.

Il 19/11/2019 in 23:04 , Atarin ha scritto:

I'm playing with a modded DB going down to level 10 in England and I'm finding that my board are just cancelling all of my trial offers because 'we have too many trialists at the club' when we in fact have none. Is this a bug that needs reporting or just an unfortunate feature of playing this far down.

I had same issue trying to manage Cardiff metro university. I think that the board see your amateur players (AMA) as a trialist, and cancels your offers.

I'm telling you this because i started another save (with wexford, where all contracts are part time) and i had at least 15 trialist at the same time in the team

As a general rule clubs will be reluctant to make more than 30 players on trial at their club at the same time. So in theory if you have less than 30 trial offers in for players at once then you shouldn't encounter this issue. 

If you are encountering this with less than 30 trial offers for players at once then please let me know and if you could also provide a save that would be handy. 

Cheers,

Ben