Sports Interactive Community

I'm getting a lot of jitter on the halfway line, although bye and large the rest of the graphics move pretty well. However the jitter is very distracting, it was not there in the earlier Beta versions, appeared quite late on. Cheers.

OS 10.13.6

3.5 GHz Intel i7

32GB Ram

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

Same issue, tried turning off crowd and shadowing which slightly improves things but anything from a wide angle showing the far side stand and detail behind the stand stutters badly.

I’m having a similar issue, the entire match plays at about 85% smoothness, which is really irritating and stopping my enjoyment...I have a high end laptop so this shouldn’t be the case. 

44 minutes ago, FM-Lee said:

I’m having a similar issue, the entire match plays at about 85% smoothness, which is really irritating and stopping my enjoyment...I have a high end laptop so this shouldn’t be the case. 

Yeah, same here, stuck on 56 FPS on a high end Nvidia laptop. 

4 hours ago, Jack Joyce said:

We're currently investigating the issue, thanks

Get some new computers

It's obviously a problem for people, if you cant mirror it in your offices you need to try something new. 

Still got this, around the white lines of the pitch, any progress? The latest patch didn't resolve, I didn't have the issue in any previous release or the Beta for FM20.