Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
aisey

Unreasonable Club Vision: Play Entertaining High Tempo Pressing Defensive Possession

I had a wonderful season with AC Milan by winning Serie A on the 1st season after starting the save in official release. The board updated their long term club vision by asking me to play a entertaining high tempo pressing defensive possession with high goal rate from set pieces. I screamed a lot if my players randomly doesn't perform in a match but never have I scream after board asking me to play such football. If I get sacked by not playing a entertaining high tempo pressing defensive possession with high goal rate from set pieces as requested, I know who to blame next >=(

fm bug.png

Hi @aisey, do you have a save just before the board suggest these changes? In this case it would be earlier on the 1st of June (or anything late May)

Hi @Rob Heckman, I do not have the exact save file on that particular day. The only say closest to that event is the save on June 29 2020. Im not sure if the files are uploaded properly but the name of my files are "Aisey Milan Club Vision.fm".

@aiseywhat I found is that after a successful season the board would ask me to play in a similar fashion again. 

Even without meaning to, is it possible that you played an attacking, entertaining, high-tempo, defensive possession style where you also scored a lot of goals from set-pieces? 

I expect you to find that you were doing many of them anyway.