Sports Interactive Community

Summary: On two separate occasions, I've clicked the preferences button while in my save and encountered a crash dump.

Description of issue: I've been testing out skins to see if they have been fixed to prevent the grey screen during a match and to see if they have an instant result button. Therefore, I have to go into the preferences screen to change the skin. However, I've clicked on the preferences button and encountered a crash dump twice now. (I did enter the menu successfully once or twice without a crash dump.) 

Steps to reproduce: While in my Buxton save, I simply went into the drop-down menu at the top right of the menu and clicked preferences (I believe that in one case, it only crashed when I clicked the menu to change the skin but I may be wrong - what I do know is that it's clicking to go on the preferences menu that causes the crash dump.)

Files uploaded to OwnCloud: dafuge bucks.fm

I'm not entirely sure where to put the crash dump files or even if you need them - if you do, let me know how and I'll get them to you 👍

So just to confirm, were you running the custom skin at any point when entering the preferences? Or were you in the default skin?

If you can just attach the files here (you can do so at the bottom of your post by using the 'Drag files here to attach or choose files' option, we'll take a look. Thanks. 

Hi the two crash dump files that you've attached on here are from previous version. Are you still experiencing crashes on the lastest 20.1.4 version?