Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
srvngrc

Currently your game purchase cannot be re-validated successfully, please wait 24 hours and try again!

After last update I'm getting this message from steam and can not launch game. In the error code there is a web page's link. I visited the page and got this message below.

DEAR FOOTBALL MANAGER 2020 PLAYER,

If you’ve reached this page by launching Football Manager 2020, it is possible that you have a firewall active that has prevented us from authenticating your game. Don’t worry though, all we need to do is get you a Response Code that you can paste into the in-game message box that brought you here.

Here’s how to get a Response Code:

From the in-game message box, click the “Copy to clipboard” button which will copy the code displayed in the box. Paste this code into the textbox below and click the “Request Code” button underneath. When the Response Code appears, click “Copy to clipboard”. Then return to the in-game message box and click “Paste from clipboard”. Then click the “Finish” button to launch the game.

REQUEST CODE

Please copy the code from the in-game message box and paste it below

What should i do?

If you close down Steam, relaunch and try again do you get the same issue? 

1 dakika önce, Neil Brock said:

If you close down Steam, relaunch and try again do you get the same issue? 

I tried that. Closed steam and also closed my pc. Started again and validated game files. Still same issue.

I made a research and i guess denuvo causes that problem. There are lots of people got same problem with several games protected by denuvo.

The game is being activated by a fair few people at once, so would suggest leaving it a short while and trying again. Apologies for the inconvenience. 

The game is being activated by a fair few people at once, so would suggest leaving it a short while and trying again. Apologies for the inconvenience. 

I hope it'll be solved until morning :)

just to confirm, you tried following the instructions by going to the in-game message box, copying to clipboard then clicking "request code" etc? 

just to confirm, you tried following the instructions by going to the in-game message box, copying to clipboard then clicking "request code" etc? 

I couldn't launch the game so there is no in-game message box or request code etc.

Do i missing something?

By the way i have been playing the game since beta released without no problem. Just updated it to 20.1.3 and it's broken.

Yeah we're investigating and apologize for the inconvenience. 

37 dakika önce, Neil Brock said:

Yeah we're investigating and apologize for the inconvenience. 

It's resolved. I don't know how but i tried a few mins ago and able to launch the game.