Sports Interactive Community

7 hours ago, Scorchedbee said:

Do we have any communication on an update reg this? I cant play FM20 with frame rates varying from 10-75, and its quite frustrating tbh

its fixed now..atleast for me it is anyway there was a fix earlier

Posted (edited)

This issue went away for a while, but since one of the updates, the issue has returned. Any one having the same issue?  

Edited by FM-Lee

I dont know whats happened, for a couple of weeks after lowering my settings it was bearable to watch on 3d, today it started jittering during a game again, the fans on my computer went mental and next thing i know the game shut down completly and back onto my main screen!

Just now, southside said:

I dont know whats happened, for a couple of weeks after lowering my settings it was bearable to watch on 3d, today it started jittering during a game again, the fans on my computer went mental and next thing i know the game shut down completly and back onto my main screen!

This had never happened before even before lowering my settings

Really not acceptable that this is still playing up, jittery and lagging...I’ve been a long term customer and am very frustrated.