Sports Interactive Community

hi, since im playing on the beta i have only 1 star of 3D graphics capability rating but my computeur is very new and  the specs are good enough to play with a high level of quality, ive been told it was a bug on the beta but now the game is release i still have this

I’m in the same boat, gone from having 5 starts in fm19 to 1 on this. I have a Nividia graphics card 

When you raise your graphics level in preferences do they matches play ok?

Hello,

I have the same problème, it's very strange 3 * on FM19 now just 1, For your question Jack i didn't play again just start the first page.

Sans titre.png

Sans tite.png

2 hours ago, Jack Joyce said:

I've had this aswell, and ended up with a crash cause the memory in my computer overloaded. I put it in the highest graphic when it crashed as I started a match. Now using medium graphics while it says 1 star, even though my graphic card can handle more. 

2 hours ago, Jack Joyce said:

I've had this aswell, and ended up with a crash cause the memory in my computer overloaded. I put it in the highest graphic when it crashed as I started a match. Now using medium graphics while it says 1 star, even though my graphic card can handle more. 

4 minutes ago, jbaggy said:

Attach your dxdiag please, you're not on a 32bit OS are you?