Sports Interactive Community
Davey Boy

Loading leagues both playable and view only question

If i Load up leagues that are view only will i still get players showing up in the game will they be on the transfer/loan list and general players lists and will newgens come from those leagues to?

Players are not loaded in view only leagues

11 hours ago, Lucas said:

Players are not loaded in view only leagues

Then what is the point of it?

12 minuti fa, Saikouro ha scritto:

Then what is the point of it?

By dafault players are not loaded, but you can load them with custom db.

The point Is that a view-only League need less PC Power so you can load in this way several nation that you are not interested playing in but you wanna see results and wanna winner team's players get medals. 

(Example: if you don't load La Liga at all, even Barca wins 10 League, Messi don't get the medal in his bio)

22 minutes ago, FlorianAlbert9 said:

By dafault players are not loaded, but you can load them with custom db.

The point Is that a view-only League need less PC Power so you can load in this way several nation that you are not interested playing in but you wanna see results and wanna winner team's players get medals. 

(Example: if you don't load La Liga at all, even Barca wins 10 League, Messi don't get the medal in his bio)

Thanks for explaining. I've been playing FM the wrong way for the past 4 years then it seems :D

Thank you for the response guys, is there a way of loading players from those view only countries without using more PC power? Say i have Australia and Greece on view only, i understand their bios might not get updated but will there be any newgens come from there? Can i still buy/loan and sell players to and from those countries? Is it even worth scouting countries on view only?

Edited by Davey Boy

2 ore fa, Davey Boy ha scritto:

Thank you for the response guys, is there a way of loading players from those view only countries without using more PC power? Say i have Australia and Greece on view only, i understand their bios might not get updated but will there be any newgens come from there? Can i still buy/loan and sell players to and from those countries? Is it even worth scouting countries on view only?

If you have a League in view-only the bios will get update (it's no if you don't have a League at all)

In that case (view-only) it's to you how many players loaded. 

I usually loaded all player actually in National team and all player in the highest division (or if you manage a great club you can only loaded players from bigger club of nation if the First option loads too many players for your pc)* 

When you set custom db you can see the number of players reflecting the options you choose.

*I play in italian, so the words can be different

Edited by FlorianAlbert9