Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
robevz

control posession still not working

i do have a post in the pre beta section but as im still playing my beta save but the game is now at full release thought id post here too but feel free to delete if youd rather reply to the beta topic.....simply control posession doe snot work..if i choose any other tactic it selects it and off i go to play..with control tactic the mantality box comes up but if i choose positive or cautious  it selects it for another tactic other than control posession as shown below

Untitled.jpg

Hi @robevz,

Can you provide a clear steps to reproduce so we can test this out in the office please? For example...

1. Open up the tactics overview

2. Select the Control Possession Tactic

ETC... this wat we can test it and fully understand how you are producing this potential bug.

Thanks,

Josh

14 minutes ago, Josh Brimacombe-Wiard said:

Hi @robevz,

Can you provide a clear steps to reproduce so we can test this out in the office please? For example...

1. Open up the tactics overview

2. Select the Control Possession Tactic

ETC... this wat we can test it and fully understand how you are producing this potential bug.

Thanks,

Josh

its for example when ive got a narrow lead 2nd half and want to control posession.. i could post my save to the cloud too if you like?  just noticed this also happens out of game when im choosing my squad before a game

1. click on tactics far laft
2. click on tactical style
3.choose control posession from what i had previous which was gegenpress
4.then choose any mentality positive cautious etc
5.then what happens is it chooses the mentality ok but not for control posession so i end up with gegenpress and whatever mentality you have chosen

i have actually sent my save into the cloud the name is     Real Sociedad 2019.09.15.fm

3 hours ago, Josh Brimacombe-Wiard said:

Hi @robevz,

We have tried to reproduce this issue in the studio and it all seems to be working fine here.

Does this work across multiple saves for you or only in that one?

Hi @Josh Brimacombe-Wiard, I actually tried replicating the problem he's having and I think I know what the underlying issue is. If you use the dropdown to pick the 'control possession' preset and then click it while in the same screen space as the dropdown of the 'mentality' selection, it clicks the underlying dropdown and opens up the mentality dropdown menu instead of selecting the 'control possession' preset.

@robevz Can you try selecting control possession by clicking the utter right part of the control possession box (so to the right of the text) and see if that works?

20191120144136_1.jpg

Edited by KlaaZ

8 hours ago, Josh Brimacombe-Wiard said:

Hi @robevz,

We have tried to reproduce this issue in the studio and it all seems to be working fine here.

Does this work across multiple saves for you or only in that one?

happens on both saves mate but i will say both saves are from the beta..not yet started one on full release so unsure if it still happens in full game..but KLAAZ underneath has it spot on thats exactly what happens and i just tried doing what he says and it  control posessio works if you click the space beside it...but actually clicking on the control posession writing brings up the mentality

4 hours ago, KlaaZ said:

Hi @Josh Brimacombe-Wiard, I actually tried replicating the problem he's having and I think I know what the underlying issue is. If you use the dropdown to pick the 'control possession' preset and then click it while in the same screen space as the dropdown of the 'mentality' selection, it clicks the underlying dropdown and opens up the mentality dropdown menu instead of selecting the 'control possession' preset.

@robevz Can you try selecting control possession by clicking the utter right part of the control possession box (so to the right of the text) and see if that works?

20191120144136_1.jpg

spot on mate thats exactly what happens..works when i click the space at the side  but actually clicking CONTROL POSESSION keeps bringing up the mentality ..if i click all the other tactics on their writing it works fine ...control is the only one which brings up the mentality

1 hour ago, KlaaZ said:

@Josh Brimacombe-Wiard in short, this means that the mentality dropdown is clickable through the preset dropdown, so that would make it an UI issue I guess. :)

thanks mate good investigating work ;) hope the team see it now & hopefully fix it =)

4 hours ago, Michael Mallia said:

Hey @robevz, thank you for your post. Have moved this to the UI forum and the issue is now under review internally.

thanks michael

This is a menu issue. It happens in individual training for me also. So if I open the "Filter" menu at the top and try to select "Not at club" from that menu, it opens Rober's training intensity menu, which is directly behind the "Not at club" option.

1491500511_Screenshot2019-11-21at17_56_59.thumb.jpg.7d34e85b60c363d1b7e64f26b6cad908.jpg