Sports Interactive Community

3 minutes ago, pavlekmatej said:

when i installed the player i was looking for fm.exe and i can't find it on my laptop .. can anyone help me with this?

You start the game through Steam, not by a .exe. At least, I don't think you can.

4 minutes ago, Prej said:

Where did you get the game from?

I installed steam,and I buy football menager 2020..and installed the game i they ask me fm.exe

The executable files are in Steam/Steamapps/Common/FM2020 or something like that.

Or just right click on the desktop icon, go to properties. It should specify the path there.

1 minute ago, martplfc1 said:

The executable files are in Steam/Steamapps/Common/FM2020 or something like that.

Yes 

Just now, martplfc1 said:

Or just right click on the desktop icon, go to properties. It should specify the path there.

Pricas hr. ?

@martplfc1 gave you the right location, but you shouldn't need it if you got the game through Steam. You start the game via the Steam client.

4 minutes ago, Prej said:

Steam is asking you for fm.exe?

Yes

2 minutes ago, Prej said:

@martplfc1 gave you the right location, but you shouldn't need it if you got the game through Steam. You start the game via the Steam client.

In Steam, right click on Football Manager 2020 -> Properties -> Local Files -> Verify Integrity of Game Files.

Same issue here. Launching through Steam, got code direct from SEGA, and says missing executable file fm.exe. It's not in the file location it should be in either.

Also having the same issue. I also received a code directly from SEGA. 

When launching, it says "An error occurred while updating Football Manager 2020 (missing executable): C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2020\fm.exe

When I went to the folder, the fm.exe file is indeed missing. 

I have gone through these steps and none of it worked: Restart Computer, Re-installing the game, Clear Download Cache, Repair Library Folder, Verify Integrity of Game Files, Change Download Region. 

Help :( :( :( 

3 hours ago, Lleumas said:

Also having the same issue. I also received a code directly from SEGA. 

When launching, it says "An error occurred while updating Football Manager 2020 (missing executable): C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2020\fm.exe

When I went to the folder, the fm.exe file is indeed missing. 

I have gone through these steps and none of it worked: Restart Computer, Re-installing the game, Clear Download Cache, Repair Library Folder, Verify Integrity of Game Files, Change Download Region. 

Help :( :( :( 

When you get the error, can you have a look in this folder and any folders within: 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\downloading

And see if there is a fm.exe file in one of them?