[FM20] LotG - Super 11's - All Star Team Database's

Description

Super 11's is a multi file database that will add 11 players from a nation or legendary players from across a clubs history.

TEAMS

P46B895.png  Wolves All Stars

Spoiler

Ism1ss8.png

Bert Williams - GK (33),

Geoff Palmer - RB (24), Billy Wright - CB (29), Stan Cullis - CB (22), Derek Parkin - LB (26) 

Ron Flowers - CM (20), Kenny Hibbitt - CM (19)

Jimmy Mullen - AML (30), Peter Broadbent - AMC (25), Johnny Hancocks - AMR (29)

Steve Bull - SC (23)

DOWNLOADS

You can use the below 'Game file' for a direct download of the file or pop over to Steam and look at my Workshop to subscribe

Game File

Facepack

for 

Cut Out Player Faces Megapack from sortitoutsi.net

All Players

If you want to select individual players from the above teams, you can use the download link below and choose who you want.

Game Files

Facepack

PXmqiwd.png < Click here to join my Discord Server

7 minutes ago, cel1234 said:

Like with almost every team we could name, there will be players that shouldn't miss out in being included in an All Star 11. But there will be :( I want the 11 to fit a standard formation. Otherwise the will be a lot more forwards being added then defenders.

4 minutes ago, cel1234 said:

But back in the day they didnt play 1 up front

Too true. These are for the modern era. I've tried to give the team balance. I was going to have Bill Slater at LB but didn't want to drop Derek Parkin as is the clubs highest appearance holder. Other than Billy Wright there was someone else to fill all the other spots!

Next team is Aston Villa.

Good to see how many teams you doing ?? Think you should at least have John Richards in though 2nd record scorer for the club.

Edited by cel1234

30 minutes ago, cel1234 said:

Good to see how many teams you doing ?? Think you should at least have John Richards in though 2nd record scorer for the club.

As many as i can :) 

Your probably right, but i'm not going to change it.

What i am doing is creating a database of legendary players that will be free to use. It will enable anyone to look someone up on the database and get the info to put into the pre-game editor, so they can be added to a new save. Currently only about 60 players on it. It's still WIP, currently re-formatting the output. Long term i would like to have a website or offline program that would generate a .xml file to make it quick to do and more user friendly. That's a long way off though lol.

I will though, add John Richards to the database for its first release :)

56 minutes ago, manphibian78 said:

As many as i can :) 

Your probably right, but i'm not going to change it.

What i am doing is creating a database of legendary players that will be free to use. It will enable anyone to look someone up on the database and get the info to put into the pre-game editor, so they can be added to a new save. Currently only about 60 players on it. It's still WIP, currently re-formatting the output. Long term i would like to have a website or offline program that would generate a .xml file to make it quick to do and more user friendly. That's a long way off though lol.

I will though, add John Richards to the database for its first release :)

Excellent stuff :applause: You think i support Wolves or something :lol:

• Wolf_pd changed the title to [FM20] LotG - Super 11's - All Star Team Database's