[FM20] alternative youth rating (v.1.1), improved game importance (v.1.0)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 2 Stunden schrieb KUBI:

According to the developers it's not that easy to increase injuries, so I'm not sure if that will work. 

If it works I think it could become popular.

This is interessting! Because honestly it was quite easy to edit in the editor. as soon as I am at home I will take a screenshot of what I changed in the editor. I am sorry when I did a mistake.

Cheers 

Daveincid

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Iwabik:

It looks amazing, will most definitely use the youth ratings thing when I start my proper save. Thanks!

cool! Just give me some time for fine-tuning. I don't recommend it for a longterm-save yet, because I need to understand the mechanics of fm20 as good as possible. So there could be some mistakes right now.

Cheers

33 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

cool! Just give me some time for fine-tuning. I don't recommend it for a longterm-save yet, because I need to understand the mechanics of fm20 as good as possible. So there could be some mistakes right now.

Cheers

that's what I wanted to post - let's all see how this year's youth ratings are affecting the game and then change it or tweak.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Bigpole:

that's what I wanted to post - let's all see how this year's youth ratings are affecting the game and then change it or tweak.

definetly! that's why I am happy for feedback. It works for me as it should, but maybe not for other people:)

56 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

Cheers

Oh, no worries, I still have few years left in my beta saves - PL is difficult this year!

vor 3 Stunden schrieb KUBI:

According to the developers it's not that easy to increase injuries, so I'm not sure if that will work. 

If it works I think it could become popular.

So thats what I did: I increased the occurence ratio by 20%.  for example: 4.00000 to 4.800000

Sounds logical to me. Or am I wrong?

editor.png

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Daveincid:

So thats what I did: I increased the occurence ratio by 20%.  for example: 4.00000 to 4.800000

Sounds logical to me. Or am I wrong?

I tried something similar last year, this was the response from Seb Wassell from SI:

I'm not actually convinced that this will work. Occurrence ratio is how often a certain injury might appear as part of the total, but the total is a separate value. Also worth considering that injuries have certain causes, they cannot be achieved outside of these. You'll certainly see a change in injury numbers and types, but I'm not sure it will be as direct or as correlative an impact as intended.

vor 7 Minuten schrieb KUBI:

I tried something similar last year, this was the response from Seb Wassell from SI:

I'm not actually convinced that this will work. Occurrence ratio is how often a certain injury might appear as part of the total, but the total is a separate value. Also worth considering that injuries have certain causes, they cannot be achieved outside of these. You'll certainly see a change in injury numbers and types, but I'm not sure it will be as direct or as correlative an impact as intended.

I heard something similar in a german forum aswell. 

I always try out things, and then compare it with the standard db. and run some holiday saves to see the difference. In FM19 I def. saw an increase of injuries, especially of longer ones. So the AI was forced to rotate more and give youngsters more gametime. I saw that some values can't get over 9. they automatically get reset to 5. Beside of that I haven't seen any problems so far.

Seb says that he is unsure if it works as intended. So it's not a yes and not a no. Only solution IMO is...testing, testing, testing:) 

I am sadly "blessed" with a lot of sparetime at the moment, so I try my best to get it done properly as i am able to invest a lot of time. So If you have any other ideas it's apreciated:)

Cheers

vor 11 Stunden schrieb KUBI:

I created a test file where I only increased the heavy injuries to 5.0. The result is game breaking. 19 heavy injuries at the same time for Lugano....Good Luck with that:lol: So my conclusion is that it works.

Cheers

Daveincid

Verletzungen.png

I think the amount of long term injuries should just rise a bit, but there should be a distinctive rise of short term injuries (up to two weeks) to make the game more realistic. If you find a right balance for that, this file could become very helpful.

vor 14 Minuten schrieb KUBI:

I think the amount of long term injuries should just rise a bit, but there should be a distinctive rise of short term injuries (up to two weeks) to make the game more realistic. If you find a right balance for that, this file could become very helpful.

This is what the current file already does. The test above was only to see if a extremly change of the ratio will have the impact that a lot of players get heavy injuries. This is not the result of the file I uploaded. So my file increased the amount of injuries by 20%. That should lead to more middle and hard injuries.

Just to be clear. Did you change the ratio of all injuries by 20% or just selected injuries? The reason I ask is that, as quoted above, if we only have control of how likely a specific injury is to occur compared to the other injuries, and not the total injury count, increasing all injuries by 20% wouldn't change the ratio right? (1/2 and 1.2/2.4 are both 0.5 as an example). What you potentially could do is increase the time of recovery by 20% across the board, so that the same number of injuries occur but, overall, players are out for 20% longer. 

Great work by the way. This is definitely something that interests me. 

Edited by DementedHammer

vor 2 Stunden schrieb DementedHammer:

Just to be clear. Did you change the ratio of all injuries by 20% or just selected injuries? The reason I ask is that, as quoted above, if we only have control of how likely a specific injury is to occur compared to the other injuries, and not the total injury count, increasing all injuries by 20% wouldn't change the ratio right? (1/2 and 1.2/2.4 are both 0.5 as an example). What you potentially could do is increase the time of recovery by 20% across the board, so that the same number of injuries occur but, overall, players are out for 20% longer. 

Great work by the way. This is definitely something that interests me. 

I changed the ratio from all injuries except 9 injuries which were between 6-9. Because this wasn't possible in the editor as explained earlier. So for my understanding this will lead to more injuries for all the other ones. I am currently simulating a game with the file. As soon as it's done I will see if it works as it should. There are a lot of theories and all of them could be true. In the end we will only find out with testing:)

Thank you!

Cheers

Edited by Daveincid

Test injuries-file:

How did I test it?

I created two savegames. all leagues playable and simulated until 4.10.2020. 1 savegame without the injury-file and 1 with it. I summarised all injuries of the top 10 leagues in europe. Overall there was an increase of arround 10% of injuries. 

There was also an increase of around 10% of players used by squad. This doesn't sound like a lot. But 2 more players per squad are getting gametime, this is awesome! 

Results down below: 

Test A (without the file): Amount of injuries of the whole league / Amount of players used from a specific team

England: 81 / 26

France: 61 / 18

Spain: 51 / 19

Italy: 72 / 22

Germany: 66 / 19

Portugal: 57 / 23

Russia: 46 / 17

Belgium: 70 / 19

Ukraine: 53 / 23

Netherlands: 61 / 18

Total injuries: 618

Total Players used: 204

Test B (with the file)

England: 67 / 27

France: 74 / 22

Spain: 73 / 22

Italy: 78 / 27

Germany: 73 / 26

Portugal: 72 / 24

Russia: 58 / 13

Belgium: 68 / 22

Ukraine: 57 / 20

Netherlands: 62 / 21

Total injuries: 682

Total Players used: 224

I will continue testing it. but it works pretty good for me so far! Please let me know when there are other conclusions with this file!

Cheers

Daveincid

15 hours ago, Daveincid said:

Test injuries-file:

How did I test it?

I created two savegames. all leagues playable and simulated until 4.10.2020. 1 savegame without the injury-file and 1 with it. I summarised all injuries of the top 10 leagues in europe. Overall there was an increase of arround 10% of injuries. 

There was also an increase of around 10% of players used by squad. This doesn't sound like a lot. But 2 more players per squad are getting gametime, this is awesome! 

Results down below: 

Test A (without the file): Amount of injuries of the whole league / Amount of players used from a specific team

England: 81 / 26

France: 61 / 18

Spain: 51 / 19

Italy: 72 / 22

Germany: 66 / 19

Portugal: 57 / 23

Russia: 46 / 17

Belgium: 70 / 19

Ukraine: 53 / 23

Netherlands: 61 / 18

Total injuries: 618

Total Players used: 204

Test B (with the file)

England: 67 / 27

France: 74 / 22

Spain: 73 / 22

Italy: 78 / 27

Germany: 73 / 26

Portugal: 72 / 24

Russia: 58 / 13

Belgium: 68 / 22

Ukraine: 57 / 20

Netherlands: 62 / 21

Total injuries: 682

Total Players used: 224

I will continue testing it. but it works pretty good for me so far! Please let me know when there are other conclusions with this file!

Cheers

Daveincid

You’re plan is to get it to 20% right?

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Mars_Blackmon:

You’re plan is to get it to 20% right?

Yes, but there are so many factors which are important to take into account. First I will test the current version further. If the result is always arround 10% then I will change it again.

Cheers

I realeased my file with a similar approach (raising ORs), also across the board (except the 9 already above 5), but by 40% (reason: SI has said "between 70 and 80% of reality" and taking the lower number my math is the following: If SI thinks injury X should have a real OR of 4 and they cut it by 30% (to get it to the intended 70%), then the OR set is to 2.8 So now I want to correct it: If I add simply 30%, I end up with 3,64 or 91% of reality. Increasing by 40% however bring it to 3,92 or 98%. Still not exactly, but very close). 

I did a test in holiday mode with and without the file, the effect is clearly visible (though very variable because of the involved randomness - it is still even possible that a league ends up with less injuries with the file!). On average, more injuries do hit a team at the same time. Does this contradict Seb Wassells Statements? Yes and no. No, because in theory the increase would be explainable by taking in account that I wasn't able to increase ORs of the 9 very light injuries.  However, there is one thing which I don't understand: I did my very first file of this kind for FM2017, which doesn' know the concept of "light injuries". So back in that time I was able to increase *all* ORs by the same %age. If Seb is right, this shouldn't have worked. But it did. I'm already starting to think about installing FM2017 again just because of doing another test…. 

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Eckfahne:

I realeased my file with a similar approach (raising ORs), also across the board (except the 9 already above 5), but by 40% (reason: SI has said "between 70 and 80% of reality" and taking the lower number my math is the following: If SI thinks injury X should have a real OR of 4 and they cut it by 30% (to get it to the intended 70%), then the OR set is to 2.8 So now I want to correct it: If I add simply 30%, I end up with 3,64 or 91% of reality. Increasing by 40% however bring it to 3,92 or 98%. Still not exactly, but very close). 

I did a test in holiday mode with and without the file, the effect is clearly visible (though very variable because of the involved randomness - it is still even possible that a league ends up with less injuries with the file!). On average, more injuries do hit a team at the same time. Does this contradict Seb Wassells Statements? Yes and no. No, because in theory the increase would be explainable by taking in account that I wasn't able to increase ORs of the 9 very light injuries.  However, there is one thing which I don't understand: I did my very first file of this kind for FM2017, which doesn' know the concept of "light injuries". So back in that time I was able to increase *all* ORs by the same %age. If Seb is right, this shouldn't have worked. But it did. I'm already starting to think about installing FM2017 again just because of doing another test…. 

That's awesome! I saw your file in the forum. It was so funny to see that someone has almost exactly the same thoughts! Well to say it in a sportive way....In the end the result is what counts:brock:  Do you edit other data aswell? PM in german would be easier for me!

Cheers

Daveincid

Realistic youth rating (v.1.1) 21.11.2019

I made severall fixes an rebalancing and added a new criteria which takes influence to the rating.

• average league attendance from top league (as far as I could find them)

Game Importance (WIP)

Game Importance already influences the realistic youth rating indirectly. 

I am going to upload it as soon as I made some testing. 

Cheers

Daveincid

8 hours ago, Daveincid said:

you can put it in the same folder than all other editor data files.

I’m confused . I copied it under ... db, 2010, edit, permanent

thats it?

i remember in previous versions that in the game there was a possibility to edit those editor data files. But I can’t find it anymore. So how do I know it’s applied?

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Streptoverti:

I’m confused . I copied it under ... db, 2010, edit, permanent

thats it?

i remember in previous versions that in the game there was a possibility to edit those editor data files. But I can’t find it anymore. So how do I know it’s applied?

you need to create the editor data file by your own:) It doesn't exist by default.

See down below:

YourPC/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2020 /editor data

Cheers

Daveincid

Improved Game Importance (v.1.0) 23.11.2019

Game Importance also influences the strenght of a Nation's Youth Development.

This is strongly connected with my whole database. So there are some changes aswell.

cheers

Daveincid

Transfer Preferences (v.1.0) 24.11.2019

• Increased Transfer-Activity between Teams from the same Nation

This is the first version of the file and it contains arround 1'000 changes. 

It should lead to more Transfers in the same league/nation. My conclusion so far was, that after a few years ingame, a lot of teams have players from 10-15 different Nations and less from their own Nation. I made some researches for all Nations I could find Data (Arround 140/228 Nations) to see, what Nationality they prefer in transfers. As always I am happy for feedback if the result matches my experience.

I think it isn't realistic to scout every corner of the world. As a european top club you won't go to Samoa to find the next Tim Cahill... But Australia or New Zealand might be interested in scouting all the small islands for talent. So when a young talent moves to Australia then he maybe get scoutet from a premier league team during their "sponsoring-trip" in Australia.

There were IMO way too many Transfers in total during my tests. With v.1.0 I hope this calms down a bit with increased transfers preference for players from the same nation.

I collected as many data as possible. This was pretty funny to be honest. I never thought that for example in Myanmar, the most foreign players come from Nigeria and Kamerun. All these data I will implement in v1.1 as soon as possible.

Cheers

Daveincid

21 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

Transfer Preferences (v.1.0) 24.11.2019

• Increased Transfer-Activity between Teams from the same Nation

This is the first version of the file and it contains arround 1'000 changes. 

It should lead to more Transfers in the same league/nation. My conclusion so far was, that after a few years ingame, a lot of teams have players from 10-15 different Nations and less from their own Nation. I made some researches for all Nations I could find Data (Arround 140/228 Nations) to see, what Nationality they prefer in transfers. As always I am happy for feedback if the result matches my experience.

I think it isn't realistic to scout every corner of the world. As a european top club you won't go to Samoa to find the next Tim Cahill... But Australia or New Zealand might be interested in scouting all the small islands for talent. So when a young talent moves to Australia then he maybe get scoutet from a premier league team during their "sponsoring-trip" in Australia.

There were IMO way too many Transfers in total during my tests. With v.1.0 I hope this calms down a bit with increased transfers preference for players from the same nation.

I collected as many data as possible. This was pretty funny to be honest. I never thought that for example in Myanmar, the most foreign players come from Nigeria and Kamerun. All these data I will implement in v1.1 as soon as possible.

Cheers

Daveincid

Any data on American players? I always felt like countries like Germany, Belgium, etc didn't go after Americans in FM as much as they do in real life.

Also in FM, The MLS teams usually try to sign lower league english players rather from players from their own nation or even continent.

vor 26 Minuten schrieb Mars_Blackmon:

Any data on American players? I always felt like countries like Germany, Belgium, etc didn't go after Americans in FM as much as they do in real life.

Also in FM, The MLS teams usually try to sign lower league english players rather from players from their own nation or even continent.

Players from USA are on the 13th place in Germany with 2.4% compared with historical data.  Season 18/19 they are by 4.6% in Germany on the 6th place. So your feeling is right. But I try to simulate the future with the present and the past. But you should see a slight increase from US-Players moving to Germany in v.1.1.

The situation in Belgium is different. With historical data there were only 15 Americans in Belgium (0.6%).  18/19 (1%) and 19/20 (1.4%). So the USA wouldn't be a target for Belgium with my file.

England will definetly be a preference for MLS-Teams in the upcoming v.1.1.

Cheers

Daveincid

5 hours ago, Daveincid said:

Players from USA are on the 13th place in Germany with 2.4% compared with historical data.  Season 18/19 they are by 4.6% in Germany on the 6th place. So your feeling is right. But I try to simulate the future with the present and the past. But you should see a slight increase from US-Players moving to Germany in v.1.1.

The situation in Belgium is different. With historical data there were only 15 Americans in Belgium (0.6%).  18/19 (1%) and 19/20 (1.4%). So the USA wouldn't be a target for Belgium with my file.

England will definetly be a preference for MLS-Teams in the upcoming v.1.1.

Cheers

Daveincid

England shouldn't be a huge preference, MLS teams rarely sign players from England anymore and usually they prefer Latin American players such as Venezuelans, Argentinians, and Costa Ricans more.

Edited by Gum

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Gum:

England shouldn't be a huge preference, MLS teams rarely sign players from England anymore and usually they prefer Latin American players such as Venezuelans, Argentinians, and Costa Ricans more.

You are right, they won't be a "huge" preference. But currently there are 10 English players in the MLS. 15 Costa Ricans, 10 Venezuelans, 9 Hondurians, 9 Mexicans. So England is still popular. And like I mentioned before, I try to simulate the present according to facts (England still popular) and as good as possible the future. So Latin America will be a preference too! 2019 in the USA there is Canada and Argentina on top. They are also on top from data from 1996-2019.  followed by Brazil, Colombia, Mexico and England.

Cheers

Daveincid

Transfer Preferences (v.1.1) 25.11.2019

This Update is huge....almost 2'000 changes in transfer preferences. Every Nation was updated individually. According to my testing so far the impact is visible for every Nation. In the Top 5 there will be changes in transfer-targets too , but not that much as in lower leagues, because they still aim to get the best Players possible. I will post Pictures with the difference from standard-DB vs. my DB with all Files in the thread. 

I started to integrate the amount of Feeder-Clubs aswell. England for example are likely to have a affilation with a Belgian Team. I will update this in v.1.2, but generally the project is close to be completed. As far as there are no bigger mistakes.

I really want to improve these files so if you have critical points, questions or further ideas please share them in the thread or PM!

Cheers

Daveincid

vor 37 Minuten schrieb endlessthunder:

I will say that your update really change the whole atmosphre of the game, as there are more interations and rising stars among the world. Thank you Dave, 10/10

Thank you very much! This is the goal of this project:) I am happy that you like it!

Edited by Daveincid

Premier League standard db vs custom: Marcus Rashford to Chelsea in the standard db.:lol:  There were only 2 Transfers under the most expensive ones in the same league. vs 5 in the custom db. If you wish to see more from the Premier League,, let me know! 

1927872476_PremierLeagueSB.thumb.png.8c2e1e372cf12f0280fc4bf00d7667c9.png1254227856_PremierLeagueCustom.thumb.png.a876dc7694629fb47b56a97552a130b2.png

Switzerland standard db vs custom: In these Leagues you can see the major changes. There wasn't a preset in the standard-db for Switzerland. 4 Inland-Transfers vs 8. Switzerland has a lot of transfer preferences IRL. Some of them are Brazil( mostly young Players), France ( in their 20's because they might not made the big step in League 1), Argentina (younger players but also some in their mid-20's) Germany (same as France), or african Nations like, CIV, Egypt or Cameroon. All this an other changes influences the transfer-market. It is unlikely that a Swiss Team signs a Premier League Player for 10mios, or a benchplayer from Sevilla with high wage. But a players from Toulouse/Angers as a Keyplayer could be possible.  

524587450_SchweizSB.thumb.png.17acd5a50593fb39e6a3d45a9fb6b405.png1825430381_SchweizCustom.thumb.png.9a9bfb7104c00c91e220a74667612805.png

Edited by Daveincid

@Daveincid would you also consider to not only create/edit national transfer preferences, but club specific transfer preferences too?

Like in the Netherlands for example:

sc Heerenveen, AZ Alkmaar and Ajax have an history of buying players from Scandinavia
PSV, Roda JC and Ajax have bought a lot of Belgian players
clubs alongside the Dutch-German border region do buy players from Germany more often (Twente, Heracles, Roda JC) and also sign German managers more often
PSV signed a lot of Brazilian talent

Only real question is, if these things are because of historical colonies, current immigration or just plain coincidences. Other question is, if editing these, will your files still be compatible with other popular editor files, like Claassens nations, English level 20, real name fix, or SI Live Transfer Update?

List of players currently or previously signed by ADO Den Haag https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_ADO_Den_Haag_(mannen) and https://www.transfermarkt.nl/ado-den-haag/gastarbeiter/verein/1268

List of players currently or previously signed by Ajax https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_Ajax_(mannen) and https://www.transfermarkt.nl/ajax-amsterdam/gastarbeiter/verein/610

List of players currently or previously signed by AZ Alkmaar https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_AZ_(mannen) and https://www.transfermarkt.nl/az-alkmaar/gastarbeiter/verein/1090

List of players currently or previously signed by FC Emmen https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_FC_Emmen and https://www.transfermarkt.nl/fc-emmen/gastarbeiter/verein/1283

List of players currently or previously signed by Feyenoord https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_Feyenoord and https://www.transfermarkt.nl/feyenoord-rotterdam/gastarbeiter/verein/234

List of players currently or previously signed by Fortuna Sittard https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_Fortuna_Sittard and https://www.transfermarkt.nl/fortuna-sittard/gastarbeiter/verein/385

List of players currently or previously signed by FC Groningen https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_FC_Groningen and https://www.transfermarkt.nl/fc-groningen/gastarbeiter/verein/202

List of players currently or previously signed by sc Heerenveen https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_sc_Heerenveen_(mannen) and https://www.transfermarkt.nl/sc-heerenveen/gastarbeiter/verein/306

List of players currently or previously signed by Heracles Almelo https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_Heracles_Almelo and https://www.transfermarkt.nl/fc-twente-enschede/gastarbeiter/verein/317

List of players currently or previously signed by PEC Zwolle https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_PEC_Zwolle_(mannen) and https://www.transfermarkt.nl/pec-zwolle/gastarbeiter/verein/1269

List of players currently or previously signed by PSV https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_PSV_(mannen) and https://www.transfermarkt.nl/psv-eindhoven/gastarbeiter/verein/383

List of players currently or previously signed by RKC Waalwijk https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_RKC_Waalwijk and https://www.transfermarkt.nl/rkc-waalwijk/gastarbeiter/verein/235

List of players currently or previously signed by Sparta Rotterdam https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_Sparta_Rotterdam and https://www.transfermarkt.nl/sparta-rotterdam/gastarbeiter/verein/468

List of players currently or previously signed by FC Twente https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_FC_Twente_(mannen) and https://www.transfermarkt.nl/fc-twente-enschede/gastarbeiter/verein/317

List of players currently or previously signed by FC Utrecht https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_FC_Utrecht_(mannen) and https://www.transfermarkt.nl/fc-utrecht/gastarbeiter/verein/200

List of players currently or previously signed by Vitesse https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_Vitesse and https://www.transfermarkt.nl/vitesse-arnheim/gastarbeiter/verein/499

List of players currently or previously signed by VVV-Venlo https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_VVV-Venlo_(mannen) and https://www.transfermarkt.nl/vvv-venlo/gastarbeiter/verein/1426

List of players currently or previously signed by Willem II https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_Willem_II_(mannen) and https://www.transfermarkt.nl/willem-ii-tilburg/gastarbeiter/verein/403

List of players currently or previously signed by Almere City https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_Almere_City_FC

List of players currently or previously signed by SC Cambuur https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_SC_Cambuur-Leeuwarden

List of players currently or previously signed by FC Den Bosch https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_FC_Den_Bosch

List of players currently or previously signed by FC Dordrecht https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_FC_Dordrecht

List of players currently or previously signed by FC Eindhoven https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_FC_Eindhoven

List of players currently or previously signed by Excelsior Rotterdam https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_SBV_Excelsior_(mannen)

List of players currently or previously signed by Go Ahead Eagles https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_Go_Ahead_Eagles

List of players currently or previously signed by De Graafschap https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_De_Graafschap

List of players currently or previously signed by Helmond Sport https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_Helmond_Sport

List of players currently or previously signed by MVV Maastricht https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_MVV_Maastricht

List of players currently or previously signed by NAC Breda https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_NAC_Breda

List of players currently or previously signed by NEC https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_N.E.C.

List of players currently or previously signed by Roda JC https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_Roda_JC_Kerkrade

List of players currently or previously signed by Telstar https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_Telstar_(mannen)

List of players currently or previously signed by Top Oss https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_TOP_Oss

List of players currently or previously signed by FC Volendam https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_FC_Volendam

List of managers currently or previously signed by Ajax https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_trainers_van_Ajax

List of managers currently or previously signed by FC Eindhoven https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_trainers_van_FC_Eindhoven

List of managers currently or previously signed by FC Emmen https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_trainers_van_FC_Emmen

List of managers currently or previously signed by Excelsior Rotterdam https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_trainers_van_SBV_Excelsior

List of managers currently or previously signed by FC Dordrecht https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_trainers_van_FC_Dordrecht

List of managers currently or previously signed by Feyenoord https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_trainers_van_Feyenoord

List of managers currently or previously signed by Helmond Sport https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_trainers_van_Helmond_Sport

List of managers currently or previously signed by ADO Den Haag https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_trainers_van_Den_Haag

List of managers currently or previously signed by PSV https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_trainers_van_PSV

List of managers currently or previously signed by Roda JC https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_trainers_van_Roda_JC_Kerkrade

List of managers currently or previously signed by Sparta Rotterdam https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_trainers_van_Sparta_Rotterdam

List of managers currently or previously signed by FC Twente https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_trainers_van_FC_Twente

List of managers currently or previously signed by Vitesse https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_trainers_van_Vitesse

List of managers currently or previously signed by VVV-Venlo https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_trainers_van_VVV-Venlo

List of managers currently or previously signed by Willem II https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_trainers_van_Willem_II

List of managers currently or previously signed by PEC Zwolle https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_trainers_van_PEC_Zwolle

List of managers currently or previously signed by the Dutch national team https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_coaches_van_het_Nederlands_voetbalelftal

Total amount of foreign players in The Netherlands https://www.transfermarkt.nl/eredivisie/gastarbeiter/wettbewerb/NL1/saison_id/gesamt

Those links to transfermarkt can also be used to change club, division, or even nation. Like Anderlecht https://www.transfermarkt.nl/rsc-anderlecht/gastarbeiter/verein/58 or Bayern München https://www.transfermarkt.nl/fc-bayern-munchen/gastarbeiter/verein/27

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your great work :thup:

Edited by Jorgen

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Jorgen:

@Daveincid would you also consider to not only create/edit national transfer preferences, but club specific transfer preferences too?

Like in the Netherlands for example:

sc Heerenveen, AZ Alkmaar and Ajax have an history of buying players from Scandinavia
PSV, Roda JC and Ajax have bought a lot of Belgian players
clubs alongside the Dutch-German border region do buy players from Germany more often (Twente, Heracles, Roda JC) and also sign German managers more often
PSV signed a lot of Brazilian talent

Only real question is, if these things are because of historical colonies, current immigration or just plain coincidences. Other question is, if editing these, will your files still be compatible with other popular editor files, like Claassens nations, English level 20, real name fix, or SI Live Transfer Update?

List of players currently or previously signed by ADO Den Haag https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_ADO_Den_Haag_(mannen) and https://www.transfermarkt.nl/ado-den-haag/gastarbeiter/verein/1268

List of players currently or previously signed by Ajax https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_Ajax_(mannen) and https://www.transfermarkt.nl/ajax-amsterdam/gastarbeiter/verein/610

List of players currently or previously signed by AZ Alkmaar https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_AZ_(mannen) and https://www.transfermarkt.nl/az-alkmaar/gastarbeiter/verein/1090

List of players currently or previously signed by FC Emmen https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_FC_Emmen and https://www.transfermarkt.nl/fc-emmen/gastarbeiter/verein/1283

List of players currently or previously signed by Feyenoord https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_Feyenoord and https://www.transfermarkt.nl/feyenoord-rotterdam/gastarbeiter/verein/234

List of players currently or previously signed by Fortuna Sittard https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_Fortuna_Sittard and https://www.transfermarkt.nl/fortuna-sittard/gastarbeiter/verein/385

List of players currently or previously signed by FC Groningen https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_FC_Groningen and https://www.transfermarkt.nl/fc-groningen/gastarbeiter/verein/202

List of players currently or previously signed by sc Heerenveen https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_sc_Heerenveen_(mannen) and https://www.transfermarkt.nl/sc-heerenveen/gastarbeiter/verein/306

List of players currently or previously signed by Heracles Almelo https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_Heracles_Almelo and https://www.transfermarkt.nl/fc-twente-enschede/gastarbeiter/verein/317

List of players currently or previously signed by PEC Zwolle https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_PEC_Zwolle_(mannen) and https://www.transfermarkt.nl/pec-zwolle/gastarbeiter/verein/1269

List of players currently or previously signed by PSV https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_PSV_(mannen) and https://www.transfermarkt.nl/psv-eindhoven/gastarbeiter/verein/383

List of players currently or previously signed by RKC Waalwijk https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_RKC_Waalwijk and https://www.transfermarkt.nl/rkc-waalwijk/gastarbeiter/verein/235

List of players currently or previously signed by Sparta Rotterdam https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_Sparta_Rotterdam and https://www.transfermarkt.nl/sparta-rotterdam/gastarbeiter/verein/468

List of players currently or previously signed by FC Twente https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_FC_Twente_(mannen) and https://www.transfermarkt.nl/fc-twente-enschede/gastarbeiter/verein/317

List of players currently or previously signed by FC Utrecht https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_FC_Utrecht_(mannen) and https://www.transfermarkt.nl/fc-utrecht/gastarbeiter/verein/200

List of players currently or previously signed by Vitesse https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_Vitesse and https://www.transfermarkt.nl/vitesse-arnheim/gastarbeiter/verein/499

List of players currently or previously signed by VVV-Venlo https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_VVV-Venlo_(mannen) and https://www.transfermarkt.nl/vvv-venlo/gastarbeiter/verein/1426

List of players currently or previously signed by Willem II https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_Willem_II_(mannen) and https://www.transfermarkt.nl/willem-ii-tilburg/gastarbeiter/verein/403

List of players currently or previously signed by Almere City https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_Almere_City_FC

List of players currently or previously signed by SC Cambuur https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_SC_Cambuur-Leeuwarden

List of players currently or previously signed by FC Den Bosch https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_FC_Den_Bosch

List of players currently or previously signed by FC Dordrecht https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_FC_Dordrecht

List of players currently or previously signed by FC Eindhoven https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_FC_Eindhoven

List of players currently or previously signed by Excelsior Rotterdam https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_SBV_Excelsior_(mannen)

List of players currently or previously signed by Go Ahead Eagles https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_Go_Ahead_Eagles

List of players currently or previously signed by De Graafschap https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_De_Graafschap

List of players currently or previously signed by Helmond Sport https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_Helmond_Sport

List of players currently or previously signed by MVV Maastricht https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_MVV_Maastricht

List of players currently or previously signed by NAC Breda https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_NAC_Breda

List of players currently or previously signed by NEC https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_N.E.C.

List of players currently or previously signed by Roda JC https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_Roda_JC_Kerkrade

List of players currently or previously signed by Telstar https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_Telstar_(mannen)

List of players currently or previously signed by Top Oss https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_TOP_Oss

List of players currently or previously signed by FC Volendam https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_spelers_van_FC_Volendam

List of managers currently or previously signed by Ajax https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_trainers_van_Ajax

List of managers currently or previously signed by FC Eindhoven https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_trainers_van_FC_Eindhoven

List of managers currently or previously signed by FC Emmen https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_trainers_van_FC_Emmen

List of managers currently or previously signed by Excelsior Rotterdam https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_trainers_van_SBV_Excelsior

List of managers currently or previously signed by FC Dordrecht https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_trainers_van_FC_Dordrecht

List of managers currently or previously signed by Feyenoord https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_trainers_van_Feyenoord

List of managers currently or previously signed by Helmond Sport https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_trainers_van_Helmond_Sport

List of managers currently or previously signed by ADO Den Haag https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_trainers_van_Den_Haag

List of managers currently or previously signed by PSV https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_trainers_van_PSV

List of managers currently or previously signed by Roda JC https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_trainers_van_Roda_JC_Kerkrade

List of managers currently or previously signed by Sparta Rotterdam https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_trainers_van_Sparta_Rotterdam

List of managers currently or previously signed by FC Twente https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_trainers_van_FC_Twente

List of managers currently or previously signed by Vitesse https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_trainers_van_Vitesse

List of managers currently or previously signed by VVV-Venlo https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_trainers_van_VVV-Venlo

List of managers currently or previously signed by Willem II https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_trainers_van_Willem_II

List of managers currently or previously signed by PEC Zwolle https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_trainers_van_PEC_Zwolle

List of managers currently or previously signed by the Dutch national team https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_coaches_van_het_Nederlands_voetbalelftal

Total amount of foreign players in The Netherlands https://www.transfermarkt.nl/eredivisie/gastarbeiter/wettbewerb/NL1/saison_id/gesamt

Those links to transfermarkt can also be used to change club, division, or even nation. Like Anderlecht https://www.transfermarkt.nl/rsc-anderlecht/gastarbeiter/verein/58 or Bayern München https://www.transfermarkt.nl/fc-bayern-munchen/gastarbeiter/verein/27

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your great work :thup:

Thank you for the links! A lot of my data are from theese links:) I'm affraid, as far as I know you can't edit club preferences. It was a feature request back in 2017 and "reviewed", but not changed yet.

But it's getting influenced by the nationality of the chairman sometimes, which is pretty cool! 

Generally the new club philosophies can change the transfer-acting of a Team significant in longterm-saves. There was a Team in my testsave that hardly bought any players for years, after a new chairmen arrived the spended millions

With affiliated clubs you can raise chances too,that a player from that Nation comes to your youth ranks.  These data should already be quite accurate in fm.

Beside that, I don't know If there is another possibility

When there are teams, which have such a strong connection to a Nation without an existing parent club, let me know!

Cheers

Daveincid