Sports Interactive Community
Originalblaney

Huawei MediaPad T3 - can’t play matches it just crashes can only do instant result mode

Hi @Originalblaney

Sorry to hear that you are having an issue.

We have this device in house and will check this and will let you know if we make any progress.

Does this occur in every match for you?

Cheers,
Adam

(and yes, every match).

The match appears to be processing in the background, as you can hear the match sounds, but the screen locks up on the loading screens.

Hi,

Thanks for the information, I have managed to reproduce this and it's with our dev team.

Will update you if/when we have anymore information.

Cheers,
Adam

Are you aware of any reason why my Huawei MediaPad T3 doesn't seem to be compatible? There seem to be quite a few issues with Huawei models not being compatible either? Are you able to advise the version of the T3 you have in house as you have obviously been able to install the game (even if there is a bug)? Thanks in advance

Hi Kieran, 

This seems to be an issue with the Google play store  which we are looking into, will update the thread you started when we have more information on this.

Cheers,
Adam

8 minutes ago, Adam Bell said:

Hi Kieran, 

This seems to be an issue with the Google play store  which we are looking into, will update the thread you started when we have more information on this.

Cheers,
Adam

Thanks Adam - appreciate the update

19 hours ago, Adam Bell said:

Hi,

Thanks for the information, I have managed to reproduce this and it's with our dev team.

Will update you if/when we have anymore information.

Cheers,
Adam

Bump bump.

Any news Adam?

Got the game running in my laptop just fine, but hoping to sync up with tablet for a trip away over the weekend.

I also have the same problem, I have a huawei mediapad t3 10.
The game stops before starting the match, i hear the noises of the fans but if I click the button continue the match does not go on. 

Can you solve with a patch?

Screenshot_20191120-163743.png

Hi all,

No update to this yet but this issue is one of our highest priority issues to be checked.

Will let you know as soon as I can 

Cheers,
Adam

Dear Staff!

I have a T3 10 tablet but i can't find the 2020 touch in google play. Usually i can't find games that are not compatibly with my tablet, but the T3 is in the list. What can be the problem?

Thanks!

17 minutes ago, Tuzi said:

¡Querido personal!

Tengo una tableta T3 10 pero no puedo encontrar el 2020 touch en google play. Por lo general, no puedo encontrar juegos que no sean compatibles con mi tableta, pero el T3 está en la lista. ¿Cual puede ser el problema?

¡Gracias!

Hi Tuzi

Look for it in the sega games catalog.

5 minutes ago, Javiagor said:

Hi Tuzi

Look for it in the sega games catalog.

Thanks! I find it!

I just bought a Huawei media pad to play this game and it says not compatible all of a sudden even tho it’s on your list. How long will it take to fix and will u 100% be making it compatible again 

I just bought a tablet to play this game and it’s not even letting me even tho it’s on your list. How long will it take to fix 

Another unbelievable achievement for Sports Interactive. The funny thing is that I own Sony Z4 tablet that is not compatible since last year (unbelievable achievement too) and I bought Huawei mediapad t3 as a low cost device just to play FMT. I really want to be polite, but let's be serious... Already complained to Sega and Google play.  

Hi All,

I appreciate this is frustrating but please know we are looking into the issue as a priority.

An update I can give is that in investigating this issue we have found that the device only leaves a minimal amount of space available, and that the device running out of space can be compounding this issue. 

We will continue to look into it and update this thread as soon as we can with any more news.

We really appreciate your patience during this.

Cheers,
Adam

If it worked for football manager 2019 surely u can get it working for this version. Can’t be that much different

This shouldn’t be one of the main concerns this should be priority. Imagine ea releasing fifa and saying it’s coming out on the switch so u buy a switch just for that and then on the day it comes out saying oh nah it don’t work. Absolute joke

1 hour ago, Gerara said:

So, do you suggest to free up memory by deleting apps ? Will it solve the problem?

Tried it and made no difference. If they're saying the device doesn't leave enough space then I think we're screwed. They can't shrink down the size of the game files and with Huawei you can't use external storage ( e.g. sd card ) for installing apps.

Chances are the only thing we'll get offered is a refund but that doesn't make up for the fact that people have bought an expensive tablet which we were told was compatible to get this game and we can't get refunds for the tablet because the game doesn't work. I'm giving it another few days and if they can't sort it I'm just going to sell my tablet. It's a joke.

1 hour ago, Jenksy said:

This shouldn’t be one of the main concerns this should be priority. Imagine ea releasing fifa and saying it’s coming out on the switch so u buy a switch just for that and then on the day it comes out saying oh nah it don’t work. Absolute joke

Adam has already stated that we are looking into this as a priority. As said, we appreciate your patience while we try to fix it as soon as possible. If you do not wish to wait, you can email help@sega.co.uk and they can process a refund for you.

You have to refund me  for the tablet, huawei mediapad t3, that I bought just to play the game. Let's hope that you fix it asap.

2 hours ago, Alex Pitt said:

Adam has already stated that we are looking into this as a priority. As said, we appreciate your patience while we try to fix it as soon as possible. If you do not wish to wait, you can email help@sega.co.uk and they can process a refund for you.

What you’ll refund the tablet I bought just to play this too

7 hours ago, Adam Bell said:

Hi All,

I appreciate this is frustrating but please know we are looking into the issue as a priority.

An update I can give is that in investigating this issue we have found that the device only leaves a minimal amount of space available, and that the device running out of space can be compounding this issue. 

We will continue to look into it and update this thread as soon as we can with any more news.

We really appreciate your patience during this.

Cheers,
Adam

Thanks for the update Adam!

I for one will definitely be patient. Just hope you guys'll be able to get it fixed. Again Thanks for the update

I tried to unistall other app but nothing change. 

Huawei Mediapad t5 that is not in the compatibility list can play the game with no issues.. Mediapad t3 is in the list but the game crashes during match. You state that it is due to lack of memory. 16gb memory for both tablets. Probably  android 8 oreo  makes better use of memory than android 7 for mediapad t3

Adam, can you tell us something? It's been a week since we bought the game and we still can't play. 

we need to know if we can update or return the game

We're investigating the issue as an absolute priority and will of course provide information as soon as we're able to. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. As stated above those who no longer wish to wait and require a refund please contact help@sega.co.uk with your details and they can advise on how best to go about this. 

6 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

We're investigating the issue as an absolute priority and will of course provide information as soon as we're able to. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. As stated above those who no longer wish to wait and require a refund please contact help@sega.co.uk with your details and they can advise on how best to go about this. 

Like I said most people here bought a tablet just to play this game. U gonna refund is for that. Mad to think I thought u actually tested the game on the tablets u say your game is compatible with 

How have all u lot bought it? It don’t even come up on my google store and when I do it via the internet it says my device isn’t compatible 

7 hours ago, James0196 said:

11 days since the last update, nearly 3 weeks since the games been out, multi million pound company, got to love it.

Completely agree. Awful customer service. Very disappointing.

It is very disappointing. Would be understandable if it was a minor bug, or some issue that could easily be missed with the usual play-testing. But the fact that a device that was explicitly mentioned as compatible can't run a match (i.e. the most integral part of the entire game) is nonsense really. There is literally no way this would have been missed if the game had been properly tested. 

Give us at least a date for the update. We know that you are aware of the issue. Please do not repeat that. It is a real shame for Sports Interactive. Unprofessional behavior.

Hi all, thanks again for your patience regarding this. We've just released update 20.2.1, but unfortunately it does not contain a fix for this issue.

It has proved to be extremely difficult to resolve. We understand how frustrating it will be for you to receive an update which doesn't resolve this issue, but there are important fixes for other issues in the 20.2.1 update that we wanted to release. Rest assured that it is our top priority and the team is working flat out to get an update out with a fix as soon as possible.

We hope you can understand, and apologies again for the issue.

Hi @Alex Pitt, I understand your problem and the process to solve our problem but it's about 3 weeks that we wait an upgrade to play. Can you repeat me how I can ask my money?