4 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

No literally exit Steam then launch it again. FM should show an update, if it doesn't do as follows - https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2020/238_how-to/241_pc/how-to-verify-the-integrity-of-fms-files-via-steam-r842/

Looks like we're in boys! Cheers for the help

Although I'm sure I won't be thanking you when it takes over my life again haha!

2 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

No literally exit Steam then launch it again. FM should show an update, if it doesn't do as follows - https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2020/238_how-to/241_pc/how-to-verify-the-integrity-of-fms-files-via-steam-r842/

The touch version is still not working and checked the file size it is installing and only showing 3gb

• 3 weeks later...
14 小时前, litfoy说:

I'm having the same problem. Purchased on Steam from germany. I'm running this game on linux. Shouldnt make a difference for the files though?

Hi as we don't official support Linux OS for FM20, we would suggest you to contact SEGA at help@sega.co.uk and let them 1.) where you have purchased the key from and what the key is.

Thanks.

On 09/12/2019 at 19:54, litfoy said:

I bought the game on steam, so I did not get a key. It just doesnt download the game files correctly (fm.exe). I can not imagine this has got something to do with Linux and it is reproduceable on my win 10 VM.

The game isn't supported to run on Linux or VM we're afraid. If you run the game via normal Windows it should work. If it doesn't please let us know.