Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Vokes

Huawei MediaPad M5 8 - not compatible

Recommended Posts

Hi, the Huawei MediaPad M5 8, listed as a compatible tablet, does not appear to be compatible with FM2020 Touch. 

The game is not searchable on Google Play. And when using the direct link, the store states 'Your device isn't compatible with this version'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same issue here. I am not able to buy due to a "device not compatible" notice when trying to buy using this link. I cannot find the game on the Google Play store when searching.

The device is on the compatability list.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5 8

Model: SHT-W09

Android Version: 9 (1 September 2019 Security Patch)

EMUI Version: 9.1.0.328

CPU: Kirin 960

RAM: 4GB

Storage: 12GB of 32GB available.

Country: UK

Edited by jakes1991

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi All,

Could you try this again please and let me know how it goes?

Cheers,
Adam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Adam,

 

Just tried again. Still unable to purchase via the direct link as my M5 is incompatible with this version.

 

I added to my wishlist so I could locate the game on the play store app, but no luck there either.

 

Thanks for looking into this, happy to wait patiently until its resolved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same issue here, not able to purchase through link and not in app store even though my huawei is listed as compatible. Not sure if its relevant we all have huawei devices

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The game is still listed as  not compatible when I visit the store link via the tablet. 

However, when I visited the Store via Web browser on PC, I was able to purchase FM from there for the tablet. Then the tablet itself automatically started d/l the game. And it's running okay for me now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/11/2019 at 08:57, Vokes said:

The game is still listed as  not compatible when I visit the store link via the tablet. 

However, when I visited the Store via Web browser on PC, I was able to purchase FM from there for the tablet. Then the tablet itself automatically started d/l the game. And it's running okay for me now. 

No such luck for me.

I was only able to purchase it by using an emulator on PC to spoof a compatible device. However, I still couldn't get it to download on my Huawei Mediapad M5 8 (SHT-W09).

All done comfortably within the refund window so no money lost. I'll continue to hang on in hope there's a fix.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/11/2019 at 17:10, Adam Bell said:

Hi All,

Could you try this again please and let me know how it goes?

Cheers,
Adam

Hi all

I have installed the from google play without any problem, but when I launch the app I cannot download the data. It is stucked to 0%. Before the update (21/10)  where was no problem

Any help? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/11/2019 at 15:10, Adam Bell said:

Hi All,

Could you try this again please and let me know how it goes?

Cheers,
Adam

Still no joy 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @PompeyPrivs

Sorry to hear that you still can't download this. We have had people install it from this device which leads me to think its a Google Play Store issue.

Could you go to Settings > Applications > Google Play Store and then clear the data then launch the App Store again and see if you have any luck?

Cheers,
Adam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Adam Bell said:

Hi @PompeyPrivs

Sorry to hear that you still can't download this. We have had people install it from this device which leads me to think its a Google Play Store issue.

Could you go to Settings > Applications > Google Play Store and then clear the data then launch the App Store again and see if you have any luck?

Cheers,
Adam

Hi Adam

Given this a go as per your advice (thanks BTW!) but FMT2020 still not showing on Google Play. 

No idea why! Tablet is all up to date and works perfectly... Including playing FMT2019 very smoothly! 

Are there any other sources I can install the game from? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@PompeyPrivs

Could you let me know the model number of your device, this can be found in settings > about device

Just want to narrow it down.

Cheers,
Adam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Adam Bell said:

@PompeyPrivs

Could you let me know the model number of your device, this can be found in settings > about device

Just want to narrow it down.

Cheers,
Adam

Hi Adam, thanks for the prompt response. Please see attached. Think another owner of this tablet posted or sent you same info... Maybe worth comparing as I think he managed to download it successfully eventually? 

Screenshot_20191127-203142.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/11/2019 at 15:17, PompeyPrivs said:

Hi Adam, thanks for the prompt response. Please see attached. Think another owner of this tablet posted or sent you same info... Maybe worth comparing as I think he managed to download it successfully eventually? 

Screenshot_20191127-203142.jpg

Any news?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @PompeyPrivs

Sorry for the delay, I've been looking into this and still a little baffled as to why its not showing for you. I checked your model number and that device is definitely supported and we have had people playing on it. 

The only solution I could think of was to clear the store data but that doesn't look like it's worked so next bet is to email Google Play support and ask them why you can't.

Sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused. Let me know if they get back to you.

Cheers,
Adam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2019 at 10:27, Adam Bell said:

Hi @PompeyPrivs

Sorry for the delay, I've been looking into this and still a little baffled as to why its not showing for you. I checked your model number and that device is definitely supported and we have had people playing on it. 

The only solution I could think of was to clear the store data but that doesn't look like it's worked so next bet is to email Google Play support and ask them why you can't.

Sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused. Let me know if they get back to you.

Cheers,
Adam

Hi Adam 

Thanks for your efforts, much appreciated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...