Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
tugboat

In game editor activated but not working in game!

Recommended Posts

I've purchased the in-game editor and it says it's auto installed but i'm not seeing it in game. Iv'e swapped back to the dark FM skin but still not seeing it anywhere, last year it was up the top near the continue button , not sure what's happening any idear?

 

Okay iv'e worked it out now it's now showing

Edited by tugboat
fixed my problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Purchased both FM2020 and In-Game editor.

So far it doens't appear in game, tried making a new save, tried reinstalling and nothing....

 

one thing that i noticed is that it's running 2010 version.. not sure if it's the lastest but ive tried reinstalling and no update in d

Edited by nicobolso25
Still can't fix!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went to FM tab in game, clicked ‘downloads’ at the bottom to be nosey, exited and it popped up.. sheer luck purely because I to was also trying to find the editor I purchased seconds before. Hope this helps!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minuti fa, Daz2205 ha scritto:

I went to FM tab in game, clicked ‘downloads’ at the bottom to be nosey, exited and it popped up.. sheer luck purely because I to was also trying to find the editor I purchased seconds before. Hope this helps!

I've the same problem, but your solution doesn't fit. SI please HELP!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FM 2020; My operating system is WINDOWs 10.

Brought ingame editor in steam. I tried reinstall the game, tried restart steam, tried starting a new game to ensure the ingame editor is allowed. Yet it doesn't appear in game.  Would you please help?

Edited by lennonlee
update information

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, tugboat said:

I've purchased the in-game editor and it says it's auto installed but i'm not seeing it in game. Iv'e swapped back to the dark FM skin but still not seeing it anywhere, last year it was up the top near the continue button , not sure what's happening any idear?

 

Okay iv'e worked it out now it's now showing

Would you please tell me that how did you fix this problem? Thanks~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everybody, in Preferences search "in-game" with the hyphen, important. When you do this an option appears. It says "[] Show In-Game Editor in the Menu Bar". Tick this [] option and the In-Game Editor appears again.

 

It should be ticked automatically.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Krokknoff said:

Everybody, in Preferences search "in-game" with the hyphen, important. When you do this an option appears. It says "[] Show In-Game Editor in the Menu Bar". Tick this [] option and the In-Game Editor appears again.

 

It should be ticked automatically.

This works

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/11/2019 at 23:50, tugboat said:

 

On 18/11/2019 at 23:50, tugboat said:

I've purchased the in-game editor and it says it's auto installed but i'm not seeing it in game. Iv'e swapped back to the dark FM skin but still not seeing it anywhere, last year it was up the top near the continue button , not sure what's happening any idear?

 

Okay iv'e worked it out now it's now showing

i have the same problem... how did you figure it out? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried ticking then unticking the box in preferences for the in game editor, still not working. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same problem here, MacBook, MacOS Mojave 10.14.6.

Ticking, unticking, etc not working, editor tab not showing in menubar. please help. Purchased, installed via steam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its not where it used to be - under the continue option

 

its a green pen (depending on skin) along the search bar 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, David88 said:

Its not where it used to be - under the continue option

 

its a green pen (depending on skin) along the search bar 

Thank you! I found it and it's working now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/11/2019 at 14:33, hochsen said:

Same problem, In game editor not showing.

Box ticked. Win 10.

 

On 20/11/2019 at 16:59, Yagiz Demirtas said:

Same problem, In game editor not showing.

Box ticked. Win 8.

 

On 20/11/2019 at 21:38, hnagy.mate said:

Same problem here, MacBook, MacOS Mojave 10.14.6.

Ticking, unticking, etc not working, editor tab not showing in menubar. please help. Purchased, installed via steam.

Hi guys, from the sound of it this is a problem with Steam correctly recognising you having the In-Game Editor purchased. You will need to contact help@sega.co.uk for further help with this Steam issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/11/2019 at 15:09, Freddie Sands said:

 

 

Hi guys, from the sound of it this is a problem with Steam correctly recognising you having the In-Game Editor purchased. You will need to contact help@sega.co.uk for further help with this Steam issue.

Okay, I will get touch today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...