Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community

Recommended Posts

Hi,

When I start it, it stay minimized on the task bar and never go to full screen

From the task manager, I can see

Football manager 2020 20.1.2-1316421 (staging)

it was working fine with the beta, just append now with the "real" version.

Thanks for your help.

Attached is the DXDiag log.DxDiag.txt

 

Edited by Ricou
add dxdiag log

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you tried deleting caches and preferences folders? 

Let us know how you get on, please? Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I press launch and then it’s says running but after 10 seconds it cancels. I’ve had this problem for 1.5 weeks now. I’ve deleted everything and re installed. I’ve deleted caches and preferences. Yes I have brought the full version. Still doesn’t work. To make it even worse even worse every single time I ask for help I get completely ignored. Absolutely shameful of the company. PLEASE HELP 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chaz04 said:

I press launch and then it’s says running but after 10 seconds it cancels. I’ve had this problem for 1.5 weeks now. I’ve deleted everything and re installed. I’ve deleted caches and preferences. Yes I have brought the full version. Still doesn’t work. To make it even worse even worse every single time I ask for help I get completely ignored. Absolutely shameful of the company. PLEASE HELP 

Please as stated at the top of the forum, create your OWN thread and we'll reply. We ask all users create their own threads so we can communicate directly with them. Sometimes issues which appear the same are caused by different factors, so to make sure nothing gets missed or confused we ask users to create their own thread. 

Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

I deleted the folder C:\Users\Eric\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020, uninstall and reinstall the game from Steam.

Also, maybe it can help, I installed fm20 touch and it's working fine and the installation folder is D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for your time.

Edited by Ricou

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ricou said:

Hi,

I deleted the folder C:\Users\Eric\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020, uninstall and reinstall the game from Steam.

Also, maybe it can help, I installed fm20 touch and it's working fine and the installation folder is D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for your time.

That wasn't the correct folder to delete, why did you delete the folder in your documents? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Jimmy Wong said:

Have you tried deleting caches and preferences folders? 

Let us know how you get on, please? Thanks.

This one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...