Sports Interactive Community
Shrimper

iPad mini - loads then crashes

Hey folks,

Completed download of FM Mobile 2020. I am using an iPad mini which has a fully up to date iOS. Over 5GB available space.

I press the FM App. It loads to screen then credits and then crashes back to home. I have followed the troubleshooting advice provided (Restart & re-install).

I’ve always played FM Mobile on my iPad mini and would toncontinue to do so. I would really appreciate any advice or suggestions.

Hi - not something we would expect to see, which iPad Mini model do you have and which OS version? Looking at the crash server the only possible thing that matches looks like it could be related to Game Center, could you try to disable this and see if it makes a difference?

Thanks for your response.

I have an iPad Mini 2. iOS V9.3.5.

I followed your advice regarding the Game Center. I was actually already signed out. I removed notifications too. Unfortunately, it made no difference.

OK thanks - our QA team have a look on a similar device in the morning - if there is anything else unusual about your setup do let us know.

I've got the same problem, re-installed and still doesn't  work 

iPad model MC769B/A iOS 9.3.5 

(Every other previous version on FM Has worked fine with this set up)

Having the same problem with my IPad mini (1). Game crashes immediately .

tried all sorts: delete app and re download, kill the app and re open, storage managed, iPad reset, all privacy settings checked. 

No solutions.

pleas help!

13 minutes ago, Angelos Antoniades said:

We've managed to reproduce it in house and it is under review. Once we have any other information we will update you 

Cheers,

Angelos

Great news! Thank you. 

Hi, just downloaded the game on a model (A1432) also and doing exactly the same! Played every other fm on this so frustrated that it's not loading. Any idea how long this issue will take to fix?

Hi this is the same for me, Model A4132, done all the resets, cache clears, reinstall, signed out of game centre etc.. 7GB of free space and all other apps running fine. All previous versions of FMM have run fine through the years upto FMM19 and the IOS is 9.3.5 so fine there.

Really keen to get this resolved as have purchased and paid for the game and cannot use it.

Not working on iPad 2 either, all other football managers have worked fine, £9 and can’t even play it, poor 

Hi guys

i have an iPad mini, FM2019 mobile is still fine but FM2020 mobile does the same as everyone else on this thread.

iOS 9.3.5

Thank you for your help, hopefully a fix can be sorted soon. Like other users, all other  versions of fm mobile have worked fine on ipad mini.

Hang on in there folks! I’m sure they’re working hard on getting it fixed. Chomping at the bit to get started though...

I'm having the same problem. I have the iPad mini 9.3.5. been waiting months for this to come out and very disappointed to not be able to play it. Any news as to when this will be fixed?

Hi Guys,

Any news on the fix for this? Really disappointed that I have downloaded the game and not able to play it.

Hi

I am having the exact same problem. Ipad Mini updated to IOS 9.3.5.

Simply getting the first couple of screens and then it cuts off.

Any dates when this will be rectified

On 19/11/2019 at 10:13, mmf51 said:

Hey,

I have the same issue on iPad Mini 1 Wifi (Model A1432), iOS version 9.3.5

I have the same problem, and i have the same iPad version and software. Iam waiting for a solution.

This is still being worked on I am afraid, we did have a fix in test but there was a knock-on issue that has needed a revision, a subsequent fix is now in test. I'm sorry for the slow responses but our focus has been on trying to solve the issue and that does take time away from the forums.

Just bought the game on iPad mini and it is having the same problem, do we have an idea when it will be back up and running?