iPad mini - loads then crashes

Hey folks,

Completed download of FM Mobile 2020. I am using an iPad mini which has a fully up to date iOS. Over 5GB available space.

I press the FM App. It loads to screen then credits and then crashes back to home. I have followed the troubleshooting advice provided (Restart & re-install).

I’ve always played FM Mobile on my iPad mini and would toncontinue to do so. I would really appreciate any advice or suggestions.

• SI Staff

Hi - not something we would expect to see, which iPad Mini model do you have and which OS version? Looking at the crash server the only possible thing that matches looks like it could be related to Game Center, could you try to disable this and see if it makes a difference?

Thanks for your response.

I have an iPad Mini 2. iOS V9.3.5.

I followed your advice regarding the Game Center. I was actually already signed out. I removed notifications too. Unfortunately, it made no difference.

Hi this is the same for me, Model A4132, done all the resets, cache clears, reinstall, signed out of game centre etc.. 7GB of free space and all other apps running fine. All previous versions of FMM have run fine through the years upto FMM19 and the IOS is 9.3.5 so fine there.

Really keen to get this resolved as have purchased and paid for the game and cannot use it.

On 19/11/2019 at 10:13, mmf51 said:

Hey,

I have the same issue on iPad Mini 1 Wifi (Model A1432), iOS version 9.3.5

I have the same problem, and i have the same iPad version and software. Iam waiting for a solution.

• SI Staff

This is still being worked on I am afraid, we did have a fix in test but there was a knock-on issue that has needed a revision, a subsequent fix is now in test. I'm sorry for the slow responses but our focus has been on trying to solve the issue and that does take time away from the forums.