can't find enough teams

AuzanAAgnar

I looked at your file. What you need to do is go to the Teams section of Liga 1 U-18. Click on "Get All Teams From Division" to bring up the options. Where it says "Fall-Back Team Type", change it to "Closest Team Type". Then it will validate. You'll still get a validation error because Liga 2 U-18 isn't getting any teams. It's because the clubs in Liga 2, their U-18 teams are classified as U-20. So you'll need to go and change that. But as for getting 17 teams in Liga 1 U-18, changing the Fall-Back Team Type to Closest Team Type will fix it. 

FMscreenshot.jpg

11 hours ago, tariq13 said:

I looked at your file. What you need to do is go to the Teams section of Liga 1 U-18. Click on "Get All Teams From Division" to bring up the options. Where it says "Fall-Back Team Type", change it to "Closest Team Type". Then it will validate. You'll still get a validation error because Liga 2 U-18 isn't getting any teams. It's because the clubs in Liga 2, their U-18 teams are classified as U-20. So you'll need to go and change that. But as for getting 17 teams in Liga 1 U-18, changing the Fall-Back Team Type to Closest Team Type will fix it. 

FMscreenshot.jpg

wow thanks it works, what do you mean by classified as u-20 and how/what do i need to change

10 hours ago, AuzanAAgnar said:

wow thanks it works, what do you mean by classified as u-20 and how/what do i need to change

For this, you have to go to the database. So click on Database on the upper left menu. Click on Competitions and search for Liga 2. Click on Teams to look at the team list and double click on the first team. Then click on Reserve Teams. I included a picture of the first team on the list PSMS Medan. You see that the team that's selected for the division "Liga 2 U-18" has it's team type selected as U-20. So when the competition Liga 2 U-18 is looking for U-18 teams, it won't take this one. So you have to change the team type to U-18, and do that for every team in the division.

fmscreenshot.jpg